WTB/91CRX stock struts and springs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ravunous

Banned
Like it say looking for all 4 stock struts and springs for a 91 CRX .
I just bought a 2005 Civic SI Hatch today and I am giving up on my CRX project and need these to sell it.

Originally posted by Ravunous@Jul 15 2005, 04:52 PM
up
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

do you have aftermarket on the car now?

If so, would you part with them?

B/c i can toss you a set of stockies in the deal.

hey you still need springs? I might be swapping mine out today. The springs in my car i beleive are teg springs so it sits a little high. check out my albums to check my car out. If you still need them let me know how much youll pay for them. I dont want them so send me a cheap lowball offer .lol

nah just the springs. My mechanic hasnt called me so i guess my cars going to be there till tomm.

I have stock struts and springs that im swapping out in about a week, the front ones are about 2 years old, and the rear are about 3. My car is a 91 CRX DX.

I live in ontario canada, let me know if you want them.

Originally posted by crxdxb16a@Jul 29 2005, 08:42 AM
I have stock struts and springs that im swapping out in about a week, the front ones are about 2 years old, and the rear are about 3. My car is a 91 CRX DX.

[post=532810]Quoted post[/post]​

Tell me what you want for then I need some.

Originally posted by Ravunous+Jul 29 2005, 10:44 AM-->
crxdxb16a
@Jul 29 2005, 08:42 AM

[post=532810]Quoted post[/post]​

Tell me what you want for then I need some.
[post=532837]Quoted post[/post]​

The struts and coils will be missing all of the bolts and stuff if you want em, because I need that stuff for the new ones, but if you want the stuts and coils ill sell the them for $40 canadian plus shipping (for all four coils and springs).

Originally posted by Ravunous@Aug 2 2005, 09:57 AM
so what would the total with shipping to 78410 be in US?
[post=534382]Quoted post[/post]​

Im going to check today how much the shipping would be...

Back