WTB: 94-95 Civic A/C Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Doomster9

Ok, my compressor is about to die, my gauges are showing me some insane needle movement :angry: . I need the following out of a 94-95 Civic (92-93 Civics used R-12 therefore I do not want to deal with it :p ):

++++Condensor++++
++++Compressor++++
++++High Side (aka. Discharge) line w/ R-134 fitting.++++

Hit me up with some prices, I work for a dealership so I have full access to the www.alldataonline.com, I could bargain with the username and password for the website which is very very expensive! I was hoping I could find someone who recently did a swap and was taking out everything. I am located in the DFW area, local deals if possible.
Thanks,
Chris

Doomster9@yahoo.com

THere was someone here selling his ac stuff awhile back...
I did a quick search and found this....Im sure theres someone else selling his stuff....
CliCKy

Not trying to be a dick but try searching next time......

Good luck!

Originally posted by Doomster9@Jul 6 2005, 08:55 PM
Ok, my compressor is about to die, my gauges are showing me some insane needle movement :angry: . I need the following out of a 94-95 Civic (92-93 Civics used R-12 therefore I do not want to deal with it :p ):

++++Condensor++++
++++Compressor++++
++++High Side (aka. Discharge) line w/ R-134 fitting.++++

Hit me up with some prices, I work for a dealership so I have full access to the www.alldataonline.com, I could bargain with the username and password for the website which is very very expensive! I was hoping I could find someone who recently did a swap and was taking out everything. I am located in the DFW area, local deals if possible.
Thanks,
Chris

Doomster9@yahoo.com
[post=521834]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey i have all that i will sell cheap its just layin in my garage taking up space let me know if you still looking.

What parts do you have specifically (compressor name) and cost?
Thanks

As far as Estorvito is concerned, you get more views and replies when you simply ask for it at the top of each forum! I already searched but most were older forums and the user's havent responded to my PM's. Enjoy!

Bump, keep those PM's heading my way, getting some offers but wish to find some more. Thanks guys for the help!

Back