wtb 94+ integra seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92dxhatch

hey all, i'm looking for some new seat for the civic, or atleast some decent used ones, i've looked everywhere and they are hard to find where i live, so i come to you all and ask if you could help me find some. i'm looing for a 94-00 integra ls or gsr seats, black cloth perferable, and in good condition, no rips or cigeretee burns, or any faded spots. i've priced the ls seats at around $70-100 per seat, depending on quality and the gsr's at around $90+ a peice. i'm not willing to go any higher than $200for both, if possible, i'd like to have someone close to 95687, to eliminate shipping, but if need be, i'll consider it if you are willing to put in the work to ship it for me :) thanks. all help would be awesome, especially any leads would be appericiated also. :lol:

sounds good, but i need just the two front seats, black, thanks

bump

i have some 94 teg seats not sure how to tell if they are gsr or LS anyhow ill do 150 for the both of them and im in norcal also so shipping wont be necessary. let me know if you want them, contact me through email tho i dont check back here too often. thanks -mike

sxymike4u@aol.com

peace

oh sorry i forgot to mention they are black cloth and i believe they are both tear-less and no burn marks anyhow let me know asap thanks.

hey i have some black gsr leather seats... I know you said cloth pref. but I'll let them go for 200 plus shipping. also, I may be driving out to Berkeley in July I might be able to meet you somewhere if that would work for you. that way you dont have to pay shipping. let me know.

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Jun 16 2005, 05:53 PM
pm's sent :)
[post=513132]Quoted post[/post]​

I DIDNT GET A PM APPARENTLY MY INBOX WAS FULL BUT I DID SOME CLEANING LOL SO PLEASE SEND AGAIN. THNX -MIKE

Originally posted by preludebuddy@Jun 16 2005, 04:09 PM
hey i have some black gsr leather seats... I know you said cloth pref. but I'll let them go for 200 plus shipping. also, I may be driving out to Berkeley in July I might be able to meet you somewhere if that would work for you. that way you dont have to pay shipping. let me know.
[post=513057]Quoted post[/post]​

if you have some pics and they're in good shape ill buy them

Back