Wtb: 94&up Integra Ls Stuff 4 Swap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm work'n together a '94and up LS swap into a '92 DX 4-dr. civic......Iam interested in anything that you may have for sale that would help me complete the swap. wanna boost it, so look'n for a descent LS tranny.....hit me up if you have any comments on the swap or parts that I could use..........remember.....anything :worthy: ....!!! thanks.....ID

I have an ECU from a 93 LS that will work fine with a 94 LS engine. $50 and it's yours.

thanks man...but i already have the ecu. I need motor, tranny, udpulley, intermediate shaft, all mounts, and any other extras that you might be able to throw my way......let me know guys..... :worthy:

I am doing the exact same swap only a B18A from a 90 Teg into a 92 Civc DX 4dr. I have almost a whole swap and decided to wait awhile to drop it in. I can get you the motor mounts except the rear one, I would have to go to the dealer and get it, but I can get it. I've got the distibutor your gonna need. It's the OBD-1 with grey plug. I've got the timing belt and a brand new water pump also. I have the powersteering pump too. UMM, let me see............I've got a Brand new set of NGK wires fo the B18, I've got an intermediate shaft, but it's from a 90 Teg b18a so I'm not sure if it would fit the b18b. I have a the b18a motor, but I'm dropping it in a 91 Hatch I just bought. Let me know what your gonna need and I'll give you some prices. If you need pics I've got some. :sleep:

Originally posted by importdimensions@Feb 13 2003, 03:27 PM
thanks man...but i already have the ecu. I need motor, tranny, udpulley, intermediate shaft, all mounts, and any other extras that you might be able to throw my way......let me know guys..... :worthy:

i have a set of unorthodox racing ultra SS pulleys in silver for sale. brand new. installed the ALt and pwr steering pulleys, but never used.

make an offer

where are you located i have an LS tranny....I also have a bunch of smaller things, Throttlebody, ported intake manifold, and i might have a complete head for sale soon...

I'm in WV.......where you at w/ that tranny?....it's a 5-spd right?????what year and milage? LS right?....let me know...

Back