Wtb: 94&up Integra Ls Stuff 4 Swap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm work'n together a '94and up LS swap into a '92 DX 4-dr. civic......Iam interested in anything that you may have for sale that would help me complete the swap. wanna boost it, so look'n for a descent LS tranny.....hit me up if you have any comments on the swap or parts that I could use..........remember.....anything :worthy: ....!!! thanks.....ID

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
I have an ECU from a 93 LS that will work fine with a 94 LS engine. $50 and it's yours.

thanks man...but i already have the ecu. I need motor, tranny, udpulley, intermediate shaft, all mounts, and any other extras that you might be able to throw my way......let me know guys..... :worthy:

b20badboy

I am doing the exact same swap only a B18A from a 90 Teg into a 92 Civc DX 4dr. I have almost a whole swap and decided to wait awhile to drop it in. I can get you the motor mounts except the rear one, I would have to go to the dealer and get it, but I can get it. I've got the distibutor your gonna need. It's the OBD-1 with grey plug. I've got the timing belt and a brand new water pump also. I have the powersteering pump too. UMM, let me see............I've got a Brand new set of NGK wires fo the B18, I've got an intermediate shaft, but it's from a 90 Teg b18a so I'm not sure if it would fit the b18b. I have a the b18a motor, but I'm dropping it in a 91 Hatch I just bought. Let me know what your gonna need and I'll give you some prices. If you need pics I've got some. :sleep:

posol

RETIRED
Originally posted by importdimensions@Feb 13 2003, 03:27 PM
thanks man...but i already have the ecu. I need motor, tranny, udpulley, intermediate shaft, all mounts, and any other extras that you might be able to throw my way......let me know guys..... :worthy:

i have a set of unorthodox racing ultra SS pulleys in silver for sale. brand new. installed the ALt and pwr steering pulleys, but never used.

make an offer

Bri94lst

where are you located i have an LS tranny....I also have a bunch of smaller things, Throttlebody, ported intake manifold, and i might have a complete head for sale soon...

I'm in WV.......where you at w/ that tranny?....it's a 5-spd right?????what year and milage? LS right?....let me know...