WTB Auto Transport Trailer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

beau_safken

Well Im making a move to Seattle and was wondering if you guys have a trailer laying around you felt like selling. It didnt feel right not asking the community here first before I dump 500 bucks on a trailer just for a rental fee. So if you guys would like please PM me if you have a trailer. Thanks in advance. :)

Originally posted by beau_safken@Sep 20 2004, 04:12 PM
Well Im making a move to Seattle and was wondering if you guys have a trailer laying around you felt like selling. It didnt feel right not asking the community here first before I dump 500 bucks on a trailer just for a rental fee. So if you guys would like please PM me if you have a trailer. Thanks in advance. :)
[post=392711]Quoted post[/post]​

Check out U-haul, last time I was there I remember seeing them for much cheaper

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Sep 20 2004, 10:12 PM-->
beau_safken
@Sep 20 2004, 04:12 PM
Well Im making a move to Seattle and was wondering if you guys have a trailer laying around you felt like selling.  It didnt feel right not asking the community here first before I dump 500 bucks on a trailer just for a rental fee.  So if you guys would like please PM me if you have a trailer.  Thanks in advance.  :)
[post=392711]Quoted post[/post]​

Check out U-haul, last time I was there I remember seeing them for much cheaper
[post=392789]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, right now its 487 + tax to rent a full trailer. I cant do the 2 wheel version due to my lowered car and etc etc. Hence, im looking for a trailer.

yeah i guess i was thinking of the two wheeler, bump 4 you

Back