WTB B Series header and exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

I need a b series header for a crx w/ b16 motor, as well as an catback exhaust for the same car. I'm willing to take a drive if its reasonable from washington dc. Any offers let me know, email pix to gb18c1civic97@aol.com, if close by give me call at 5713383963.

I have the oem b16 header, I'm looking to get an aftermarket header, so if thats what you have post some pix and I'll let you know.

I've got a DC USDM 4-1 header. came from my buddy wrecked teg. has the normal scratches on the bottom and minor dings where the radiator got pushed up against it a little. nothing major. I bought it to throw on my car and now have an ITR 4-1. Its yours for $150 shipped. let me know.

matt

it won't be too low on the crx will it? I was reading something about height clearance issues on using a b18 header on a b16 motor, specially in a crx, if its not a problem, let me know how much to ship to 22192. Thanks

it will clear no prob. the clearence issues are with gsr and type r motors. they have a slightly deeper oil pan for the lower block girdle to clear. b16's don't. I had this bolted to my b16 on a stand when I got it from my buddy, but like I said, I have a ITR header so I don't need this one. $150 shipped and its yours. I take paypal or monry orders. let me know. BTW its already in a box ready to ship.

matt

I have an LS exhasut manifold, Ill sell $125 shipped to where ever you live.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 24 2004, 01:14 PM

isn't that a lil high for a stock mani you can get at any junkyard for $15....

just bought two w7's and a 1000/1 jl amp yesterday, so let me wait till tomorrow, payday, and I should have enough to buy it.

:blink: Good deal homie :lol: I'll jump right on it

:roll:

hey i have a b16a stock header lyeing around....what $35 bucks shipped....let me know....also have a b18c dc sport header 4to1 2.25 colector pending at the time but will let you know if interested....jay

hey have that dc header for sale know....buddy tried to fit it on his 91 integra ls...didnt fit....let me know if you wants still!!! ;)

i have 4-1 header dc header

and a straight pipe with flex in it....
also a aem intake all for sale...

gsrchad Posted on Mar 29 2004, 02:12 AM
i have 4-1 header dc header

and a straight pipe with flex in it....
also a aem intake all for sale...

jbones1.8 Posted on Mar 27 2004, 04:45 PM
hey have that dc header for sale know....buddy tried to fit it on his 91 integra ls...didnt fit....let me know if you wants still!!!

Prices shipped to 22192, thanks guys :blink:

$160 shipped to woodbridge,va...let me know if you want it and how you would like to pay.,,,,,have paypal here if that works for you!!!

Back