wtb b series speed sensor, tranny mount

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

word

hey,
I am looking for

-speed sensor for a B series hydro tranny.

-transmission mount for a B series tranny (that goes in the front of the transmission, that piece of triangular metal)

I am located in Atlanta, GA zip code 30308. Please drop me an email if you have one at gte216v@prism.gatech.edu. I have paypal.

thanks!

the speed sensor for the B is the same as the D hydro tranny cause I had to swap mine cause the one that came with my B was broken.

ok...so does ANYONE have a B or D series Vehicle Speed Sensor for sale??

i have the b-series hydro speed sensor and tranny mount...i also have the rear and driver side mounts...if u want to buy the whole set of mounts or just the tranny..make me a reasonable offer for the mount, mountS and speed sensor...located in los angeles,ca..thanks

are you serious!?!! the speed sensor on the tranny of my 1.5 d series will work on the 94 gsr tranny i just got? the gsr vss(vehicle speed sensor) was broken, its $190 at the dealer, are you sure i can use the sensor from the 1.5L? i also need a canister vent solenoid for the gsr and a left/drivers side motor mount

Back