WTB: B18C1 engine???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TiredOFmy f**kinLX

I am looking to get a B18C1 in the next few weeks for a 5th gen h/b and need to start looking for the best place to go for this.

Thanks for any help on this!

http://www.hondamotorsonline.com/ has the B18C1 for $3,300 -->HERE

Are they reliable? Says they beat ANYONE's price.

What they include:

"Complete motor and hydro tranny,ecu(P72),axles,shift linkage,stock motor mounts,engine harness and all sensors needed.Motors have under 35,000 miles and come with 100% start up warranty.Lsd tranny equipped available upon inquireing.(JDM and USDM spec available). Motors come with no sensors broken guarantee"

i got my engine from them ... took a little longer than expected but it looks incredable... the thing looks brand new i would definatly recomend them from my experience

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Oct 6 2002, 08:54 PM
i got my engine from them ... took a little longer than expected but it looks incredable... the thing looks brand new i would definatly recomend them from my experience

What engine did you get?
When you say it took a little longer than expected are we talking a week or a month?
The engine is installed now? How long have you had it?

Thanks for any input on this!

i got the B18C/R ... it took about 5 weeks for it to get here but two of those weeks was waiting for the chech i sent them to clear ( doh! :bash: ) i havent put it in yet but everything about it is in perfect condition ... it doesnt look "cleaned" it really is just that clean... the thing is spotless ... the harness was uncut the sensors were all there ( none broken ) i will be putting it in over the winter ... i will definatly be posting some figures and reviews when its done :)

*oh yeah part of the long wait was shipping ... had to go from CA to CT

hey guys, just saw this thread and decided to join. my friend just bought a 95 civic with a b18c1 in it. its not running as of yet but should be ready to go by next week. hes new to the honda world and i own a 07 si. we are just looking for some people who could help us out with any questions or wtv. sorry to thread jack im just surprised i found someone in CT who has the same setup. im gunna set up an intro/build thread when i get some pics.

Back