Wtb B18c5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Integra1990

any of u guys kno of any hook ups where i can get a c5 for less than hmotor's price of lik 4700? complete swap mounts lsd tran and everything? any offers would be kool. or u can email me, vtec056@yahoo.com

yes, go to Eric Harlan at www.HybridRevolution.com. Tell him that asmallsol (Collin Snyder) sent you (so i can get a little compensation) His prices are extremly cheap compared to Homo-motorsonline.com (alright not going to slander, hmotorsonline.com has a great rep and they give out good engines just there prices are high) The only thing you have to send him an email for prices.

I'll sell you the complete swap for $3000. I live in Southeastern, PA if you are close enough we can meet. Get back to me and we can work something out.

Originally posted by rexracer@Jan 7 2003, 11:21 PM
I'll sell you the complete swap for $3000. I live in Southeastern, PA if you are close enough we can meet. Get back to me and we can work something out.

$3000!?!? for a c5? damn, i am a catholic...haha so i would lik to kno the vin # and such if possible...

I don't see what the big deal is. They sell on ebay for $3200 all day long. I can get the vin on here later as I rarely check this board or go on here for that matter.

Back