WTB CLOCKSPRING!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94CivicSlow

Urgent need of working clockspring in very good condition!!

Thanks

Well, I am located in Germany, considering it is Tuesday, the soonest it could be there is early next week through the APO. If I sent it through the german postal system it would be faster, BUT it would be helluv expensive.

Originally posted by supersol93@Jun 2 2005, 01:15 AM
Shipped out via priority today. You should have it on Friday
[post=506398]Quoted post[/post]​

Glad to see someone stateside helped this guy, that's pretty pricey part from Honda.

Originally posted by 92CHB@Sep 11 2005, 10:29 AM
Not to thread jack but what the hell is a clockspring? :shrug2:
[post=552630]Quoted post[/post]​

i might have on i am located in ct but youhave to be a lil more detailed cuz i am not a 100% on what you are talkin about eather i think i know what you want but i want to be 100% befor i say i got it for shure
got a pic maybe

clockspring?
IntegrasteeringwheelSRSharness.jpg

Originally posted by swanny@Sep 11 2005, 12:47 PM
clockspring?
IntegrasteeringwheelSRSharness.jpg

[post=552655]Quoted post[/post]​

no sorry i was thinkin of the block box actually atached to the stearing wheel for the horn so i cant help ya man i broke that when i took mine out :(

I need what is in that pic! Thanks!

BUMP... SRS light on, horn doesnt work, need inspection sticker!! bump

Take the bulb out of the SRS, and run a wire from the SRS harness to you combination switch as documented in the "removing SRS steernig wheel" in the Articles section. Not aperfect fix, but it will solve those two.

my srs light came on in my car... i just took out the cluster and put electrical tape on the light itself. And passed inspection and then fixed it. You cant take out the bulb with out breaking some plastic :)

WHY? My horn doesnt work, and the SRS light is on. the clockspring is junk. BUMP

Back