OH Wtb crx, civic, integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importrx7

Looking for a CRX, Civic, or an Ingtegra, it doesn't matter if its been swaped or not, must be clean and in good running shape, would perfer a manual and as little mods done to the car, no big wings or stupid body kits. I want a nice simple good daily driver in Ohio or surrounding states if its worth it i'll go get it. Don't want to spend anymore than $5000.

Thanks

I want a CRX the most!!!

Obviously i don't care what year the car is just as long as it has no problems, im not interested in a project car.

go to my home page and look at mine,i need the money and the car gone since i wont be needing it NO time soon iv also got a crx project but you said no projects...

i got the car for you.. my friend wants to sell his 91 crx hf. its got a DOHC ZC motor swapped in it, Chikara headers, b&m short throw shifter, H&R Catback exhaust. KYB AGX Struts, and Eibach lowering springs. The car just got all the bodywork done and got a fresh coat of OEM Rio Red paint. The only thing bad to say about the car is the clutch is about to go out in it but we plan on replacing it the week after christmas. We live near Youngstown ohio. He wants somewhere in the 2500-3000 range. Let me know and i can get you pictures or whatever

i got the car for you.. my friend wants to sell his 91 crx hf. its got a DOHC ZC motor swapped in it, Chikara headers, b&m short throw shifter, H&R Catback exhaust. KYB AGX Struts, and Eibach lowering springs. The car just got all the bodywork done and got a fresh coat of OEM Rio Red paint. The only thing bad to say about the car is the clutch is about to go out in it but we plan on replacing it the week after christmas. We live near Youngstown ohio. He wants somewhere in the 2500-3000 range. Let me know and i can get you pictures or whatever

zc is a d16 isnt it? single cam then .

mines got a b16 never ran motors old but brand newi finally put oil in it a year ago,i started it many moons ago id say 2000 2001 i started and never finished it,like i said i got pics

i messed up the exhuast part. its got a cat delete, polished 2 3/8" DNX midpipe and a RSR axle back. I gotta go over there and grab some recent pictures. Its a nice solid little car though if i had the money i would buy it off him but 3 cars... and about to get laid off isnt cool

Back