WTB: Crx Front Bumper & Tail lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

baker423

Looking for
90-91 Crx OEM Front Bumper(not aftermarket OEM style,has to be a REAL OEM Honda Bumper)
&
88-89 OEM Crx Tail lights.

If anyone has any,please post pics if possible,condition,location and price shipped. I know for a fact that the bumper can be shipped via USPS priority mail by simply wrapping the bumper in bubble wrap and putting a label on it, for under $25. I have shipped 3 bumpers that way with no problems, so please do not try to push the shipping total up as far as that is concerned.
Thanks

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Sep 6 2005, 06:55 PM-->
i got stock tail lights off a 88 si  still mint call me at my housee 860 583 0783 frank
[post=550323]Quoted post[/post]​

bluhatch95
@Sep 6 2005, 06:55 PM
i got stock tail lights off a 88 si still mint

AS i stated in my first post...please post pics if possible,condition,location and price shipped.

Need to see b4 i buy and need to know prices....

Originally posted by baker423+Sep 8 2005, 02:58 PM-->
Originally posted by bluhatch95@Sep 6 2005, 06:55 PM
i got stock tail lights off a 88 si  still mint call me at my housee 860 583 0783 frank

bluhatch95
@Sep 6 2005, 06:55 PM
i got stock tail lights off a 88 si  still mint

AS i stated in my first post...please post pics if possible,condition,location and price shipped.

Need to see b4 i buy and need to know prices....
[post=551512]Quoted post[/post]​

i am located in bristol ct meetin you is fine wit me if you close by idont have a digital cam to post pics sorry make me an off shipped i will doa cod (cash on delivery) so you can look at the parts befor you pay and if you dont pay i get them back

the 90-91 civic hatch's front bumper is pretty close to the CRX's bumper. i'll trade you mine for a 90 sedan's front bumper. its in good conition, its a little faded tho and there are a couple of tree sap spots that are about a 1/4 inch at the biggest. i can get it sanded and primed to before i ship it out if you want it. LMK...........

32514 Pensacola, FL.
need $50 to get supplys if you want the bumper sanded and primed. i cant get any pics atm, but the pic for my avatar is my car and thats the bumper im refering to.

Originally posted by blackice90HB@Sep 10 2005, 04:15 PM
the 90-91 civic hatch's front bumper is pretty close to the CRX's bumper. i'll trade you mine for a 90 sedan's front bumper. its in good conition, its a little faded tho and there are a couple of tree sap spots that are about a 1/4 inch at the biggest. i can get it sanded and primed to before i ship it out if you want it. LMK...........
[post=552382]Quoted post[/post]​

first off,the Civic bumper is NOT close to being a Crx bumper. Secondly i am not trading for a bumper i don't want,yet alone having to track down a sedan bumper.
<_<

Back