Wtb Dohc Zc Longblock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dizzy_drifter

I blew my zc and need a longblock to thow in the dx bitch, its my daily driver and my only other car is a 11 second rx7 not such a great car for the winter. I did a zc swap and need a replacement engine to fix my daily driver.

help a newb out mann

dude i have a zc that i would like to sell you.. but it has to go with tranny and every thing... let me know so i can take it out of my car...its in my 88 crx and was rebuilt about 7 months ago...and runs very good...in my crx i ran 13.80 let me know asap...

cool

Whats the price, im low on cash but can offer my skills in return for a good price.
I have access to Aluminum, SS, and pretty much any material also TIG, Mig, Stick etc... Would you be interested in giving me a good price say around $250-$300, and to fill the money gap ill make you anything you want, intake, intercooler piping, exhaust, strut bars etc... i would really appreciate it man. If that wont work then do you think we could figure something out like 2-3 payments

i cant do payments but i can hold that motor till you get the cash....if you want.
my price for complete swap is 1300..thats every thing.you get me that and i will get it to you...where you from???so i can give you a exact amount with shipping...
also the head has work done to it...thats why the price is so high...it has a stage 2 clutch kit,and the head has i think some bore work done to it. i done remember exactly what it is.

pm me and let me know if you still want it or not...i need to get rid of the entire swap.cause im bout to drop a b series in my car thats why i need the whole swap out...

Do you think i am stupid, 1300 for the swap, ooohh what a deal, uhh no.. sorry not to be rude but i could go to any jdm importer and get a swap for around $500 and if you read my original thread i said i already did the swap thats why i need a zc man, just the longblock, nothing else. im not some noob you can fuck with i know my shit, ill keep lookin unless you get real and throw me some managable numbers. Obviously you dint understand low on cash 1000 sorry im not a little daddys bay and get to use his credit card, i work for my money, lol sorry if i seem like an ass ill keep lookin...

Sorry yankees4life9115 i just cant beleive youd try do butt hole a newb that bad, lol well thank you for the offer but ill pass, i got a way better offer. A rebuilt ZC with weisco pistons, eagle rods, bullfrog cams, bullfrog intake manifold, header, and more for $600 how fucken sweet is that, and you wanted 1300 for a stocker, haha

Also i know i found some great deals on google, infact there is a guy in Spokane, WA that has running ZC's for $400 plus $125 shipping that is a good damn buy

All that and you were running high 13's? Did you have cinder blocks in the hatch compartment? And what was the website of that guy with the $400 zc's?

no i didnt have cinder blocks...it was on a complete stock zc with a 50 shot

and i want to sell my complete zc long block for 450
and i want to sell my zc tranny for 250
or both for 700...

Back