WTB/drivers headlight assy CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ravunous

Banned
Looking for drivers headlights assy for a 91 crx prefer the old style that used the corner light with 2 screw to hold it in but will reply to all.

Originally posted by Ravunous@Jul 23 2005, 05:16 PM
Looking for drivers headlights assy for a 91 crx prefer the old style that used the corner light with 2 screw to hold it in but will reply to all.
[post=530240]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi. I think i still has a set sitting up in my attic. Let me check and let you know early next week.

hey i got both head light assy for 88 crx si if you cna use then i am takein offer on them plus shippin i do not have any pics up cuz i dont have a digital cam but my email is flauzier@aol.com hit me up

um well i am takein offers on them or i am up for trades if u got any thign i need i sent you a personal massage but hit me up where u located ?

Texas I mostly have CRX parts.I see the headlights on your selling list but thats to much for me.And you are to far away for me to get the hood. The headlight are going for 5-15 dollars on ebay

Originally posted by Ravunous@Jul 24 2005, 10:28 PM
Texas I mostly have CRX parts.I see the headlights on your selling list but thats to much for me.And you are to far away for me to get the hood. The headlight are going for 5-15 dollars on ebay
[post=530578]Quoted post[/post]​

ok so how much you going to pay me for then shipped toyou i just put numbers up there to get ti started but email me and give me a number wit shipping and i will send them out asap

Back