WTB eg/ek/teg near martinsburg wv 25401 under $2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HAS TO RUN AND DRIVE!!!

Close to stock or no mods

Prefer a 4 door, but any will do.

Auto or manual/paint dont matter. No or little rust preferred.

Nothing that needs a motor or trans.

List what you have and everything there is to know about it. Be specific.

2 dr

I have a 2door 90 or 91 not sure right off hand ,5 speed ,it has a b18b1 out of a 97 or 98 integra swaped into it and 92 ls tranny ,new clutch,catback exaust,aem cold air intake ,short shifter,black one piece head lights,carbon color tail lights ,but it has no power steering or ac nothing but alt belt ,the car needs a paint job and the passenger window wont go down but the car runs strong and shifts nice I would like to get 2600 for the car because of the b1 swap .

HAS TO RUN AND DRIVE!!!

Close to stock or no mods

Prefer a 4 door, but any will do.

Auto or manual/paint dont matter. No or little rust preferred.

Nothing that needs a motor or trans.

List what you have and everything there is to know about it. Be specific.

your not gunna get a eg/ek/teg that cheap:mad:

If you want to come to savannah I have a friend selling a 93 civic dx 4 door. It has about 200k on the engine, but it runs like a dream. There is a little body damage and paint oxidation, but the interior is good and the engine is good. I was going to buy it for $600, but I got something else instead because it had a b16 in it. I am sure they would sell it to anyone for that price.

hey

i got a 1998 ek dx coupe it has some problems like the ac doesnt work and it needs some body work but other than that its a stock coupe i was planing on putting a b20 in it but ill let it go for 2000 by the way it has 166000 miles but the motor has only like 50-70000 miles it was jus replaced.

i have a 90 ls all stock with a/c, ps, asking $2000 if your interested

Back