WTB: ENGINE IN CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

w2rbass

heres the deal.. i checked out my local junkyard on friday and i had no luck on finding an engine...

im interested in the d16z6 and d15b jap spec(junkyard obviously wouldnt have that).

if anyone has a complete engine in good condition lying aroung the garage, with less than 100,000 miles, tranny not needed, but for the right price it would be nice... and you are in connecticut or in New England and can ship for cheap please leave a post or email me at skipy_11@yahoo.com

i have cash in-hand

thanks to anyone who reads this

I have a z6 unknown milage and exact year. 300 b/o Will deliver for $50. I am outside of hartford.

hey, sorry for the really late response, ive been busy...

how many miles are on the a6? i would really like a z6 but i might settle for something else..

Jeef, is the engine strong? i would really like actual mileage verification.. im gonna strap on a turbo with stock internals, so i would like it to be in good condition with not too many miles on it

i just bought th car alittle while ago and the kid said it was rebuilt. not sure though. the odometer reads 200,200. the motor runs very strong, but im used to a dx motor. the motor comes complete and ill give you the euc too. also there are many new parts. if you want the tranny that will come with it also and the ckutch only has 10,000 miles on it.The motor is still in the car so if you wanna check it out let me know.o and i live in bristol.

im interested, though i really would prefer a z6... and now im mad.... my gf is making me take her to my prom.. whipsh. haha.. but its about 55 bucks per ticket plus tux rental plus bday present for my pops= about 250 bucks that i didnt want to spend before.. give me some time to get my finances in order, i am jobless right now but have tons of bass guitar stuff for sale, neone want something?

well as far as tux rentals go last year i got mine free in southington. all i had to do is have 5 people go to the place and say i sent them there! that tux was like 170 and got it for free. so if you live around southington maybe thats 100 in your pocket. and tell your girlfriend to pay for the tickets or your not going. tell her your car is more important :p :p

lol i tryed that one but my gurl was like if i buy the ticket u pay for the room and the room was like 150 so i payed for my ticket and we went half on a room but whats the deal on the basses? ima p-basser myself what do u have?

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Apr 10 2004, 11:47 AM
well as far as tux rentals go last year i got mine free in southington. all i had to do is have 5 people go to the place and say i sent them there! that tux was like 170 and got it for free. so if you live around southington maybe thats 100 in your pocket. and tell your girlfriend to pay for the tickets or your not going. tell her your car is more important :p :p

You obviously aren't very bright... :ph34r:

Originally posted by sloazcrx+Apr 10 2004, 12:16 PM-->
erebunicrx
@Apr 10 2004, 11:47 AM

You obviously aren't very bright... :ph34r:

hhhhwhat?

haha.. i got a tux last year for like 160.. def. not doin that again, it looked good but whatever im cheap... id have her pay for her ticket, but were goin to her prom too(so i really need to rent 2 tux's) and shes payin for my ticket for that so its a fair trade
1973 opel gt, all original = lots of money saved cuz i dont have to rent a limo.. haha

and yeah i love fender p's.. but i got a fender jazz for sale that needs sum work and a nearly mint epiphone sg bass for sale.. ampeg 15" cabinet(picked up an swr 8x8 so i dont need it anymore), near mint dunlop bass crybaby(the nice white expensive one) and i had sum other stuff but some kid actually came by this morning and bought it

who knows, maybe my parents will chip in for an engine with me, i got a 4.4 grade average this term, thats gotta be worth somethin :p

so anyone with engines for sale please let me know, i will be back in the market for one very soon

No actually miles, the cluster was ripped out of the car and buttfuck and eddies didnt have any verification on the milage.

Back