WTB: Forza Motorsport

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

I want it. I rented it from Blockbuster and I can not pull myself away from it.

Let me know, right now.

Originally posted by erikespo@Sep 4 2005, 07:54 PM
you mean you want someone's used copy?
[post=549621]Quoted post[/post]​

Meaning I rented it, I cant stop playing it. and when I have to take it back to blockbuster, Im going to be heartbroken. I love this game. So, this means I want to buy someone's LEGAL copy. I dont want to pay full price.

Dude, if you looked, the ebay auction was over 2 months ago, and feedback was left...Suffice to say, he no longer has the copy.

I'll sell you my copy for $40 shipped... for $90 shipped I'll include a steering wheel and foot pedals. PM me if you want

(game new $55, wheel/pedals new $105)

This game is way too addictive, I need to pay attention to school, not my fictional cars.

Originally posted by wanderinman@Sep 4 2005, 08:39 PM
I'll sell you my copy for $40 shipped... for $90 shipped I'll include a steering wheel and foot pedals. PM me if you want

(game new $55, wheel/pedals new $105)

This game is way too addictive, I need to pay attention to school, not my fictional cars.
[post=549637]Quoted post[/post]​

Im sure I can get it cheaper, no?

Did you check ebay yet? And yes, the game kicks ass, I still play it all the time...Only downside is I race in-car, EVERYONE online races outside and gets mad when I cut them off/knock them around...Then they yell at me when I say I use 1st person view...tards.

Originally posted by Havok@Sep 4 2005, 11:37 PM
Did you check ebay yet? And yes, the game kicks ass, I still play it all the time...Only downside is I race in-car, EVERYONE online races outside and gets mad when I cut them off/knock them around...Then they yell at me when I say I use 1st person view...tards.
[post=549686]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, I checked ebay. But, I dont want to wait. LOL. Alos, I drive in car too. there are 2 in car views... i drive the second one.

If I ever get Live, Ill hit you up.

I have a copy (LEGAL) but... I don't know if I want to sell it.. I played it a bunch but lately i haven't had the time to play. I'm thinking about it though... I just know the day will come when i want to play and it isn't there

my cousin has a copy, he doesnt play it at all and is thinking about selling all of his xbox games and his xbox itself. i'll ask him about it when i have a chance.

nvm hes bs'n and making lame excuses about shipping....this guy is lazy and dead broke. sorry.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Sep 5 2005, 08:44 AM
nvm hes bs'n and making lame excuses about shipping....this guy is lazy and dead broke. sorry.
[post=549733]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, so Ill send you the money you get the game then send it to me. Leave your dead beat cousin out of it.

Back