WTB- Gran Turismo 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
I wanna buy Gran Turismo 4... i know someone is tired of it out there. I dont need a new copy, just a slighty used one is fine. Ebay is cool to buy somethings from but alot of them jack up shipping and i would like to know that the seller will not flake. Plus i have alot of vouches here so you can trust me. Let me know :)

i've had that game for almost a year and i still am only like 37.2% complete. i might sell it when i beat it in like 2 more years.

Yeah i just like to say away from ebay... as much as possible. Not that it is a bad place, but i have been scammed on dvd/videogames twice now.

Lol I did have 2 copies but I traded my other one in. I just bought a steering wheel for mine :) . Im only like 30% complete LOL...that game takes so long. But I would suggest getting the logitech steering wheel with it. makes the game so much more fun! just get a board or something sturdy to rest it on. My tv tray moves to much :laugh: .

NO!!! my precious... MY PRECIOUS... we should kills them....

I hit it for about a month at a time, couple hours a day.. then I'll get sick of it and park it for a month and a half... But I love it anyway.

Back