WTB GSR/type R head(bare),oil pan & PU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
I'm looking for a GSR or type R head, preferably bare but willing to take anything clean and legal. Also need oil pan and oil pick up of the same breed. Let me know what ya gotz.

matt

Originally posted by Envy_Motorsports@Apr 11 2004, 01:34 AM
I have a GSR head and GSR pick up. let me know.

lookin for more of a bare head than a built one and I alraedy bought the oil pump. Thanks anyway Envy. Bump for an oil pan. still looking for a bare or close to bare head. let me know guys. I have cash!

matt

how much are you looking to pay for a gsr bare head....i have one off a 95 gsr...no manifolds, but everything else w/ vtec solenoid

Its not for me. It is for a buddy that is on a race team that I am joining. The asshats that used to work on his car (previous to him being in this team) forgot to tighten his exhaust side cam gear after they built and tuned his top end....$3000 worth of head work/upgrades bent to shit. He starting over, but most of his old head is brand new(less than 20 miles on it). Unfortunatley the casting took most the pun. Anyway, Its his cash, I'm just trying to help him find one for a good deal. Shoot me a resonable price to my PM and maybe we can work something out. thanks.

matt

i dont know, how much are these heads going for know a days?
what $500 plus shipping....let me know

I think thats a little high. I just paid $400 for a complete(from head gasket up.......IM/VTEC soilenoid/all sensors/TB/dizzy/ ect.) 96 GSR head. Like I said its not for me though. I think he would consider it for $350-400-450??? I'm just the middle man though. let me know. Anyone else.

matt

Oh yeah....Wheres the offers on my oil pan I am looking for!!!!!

Back