WTB : Header

• GReddy 4-2-1 2 piece (Stainless Steel)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC Sports 4-1 (Stainless Ste

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

I"m not sure what to get...I AM sure that it will be stainless steel, not ceramic coated shit for my car! A'pexi says it matches the 4-1 performance-wise, without sacrifing any poer throughout the RPM band, but it's damn near close to 500.00. GReddy is the cheapest at 351.00, I know I can trust the GREddy name. (EVO 0wnz!) As for DC, everyone has them, and Brian rants on and on about how they break, even though I've never seen it. I'm leaning towards A'pexi, followed by GReddy, and then DC Sports.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 29 2002, 07:58 PM
stillen 4-1

That's not an option, Brian...If you look at the top of the thread, there is a POLL and you select one of the given options Stillen 4-1 is NOT an option. :lol:

I've got the DC 4-1 ceramic, and it hasn't cracked on me yet... and it's REALLY beat up from all the abuse I've put it through. I've hit it on potholes, slammed a huge piece of curb through it (loose on road, but one of those huge curb chunks), mashed in speed bumps... it's still in one piece with no cracks in it. There's a huge dent in it so it's coming off soon, but no cracks.

Damn, maybe Brian is a liar! :) Or maybe he supports Stillen, a leading manufacturer in Nissan parts...Hey, isn't the Skyline a Nissan?! He sold out! Traitor! :eek:

:lol:

Well, that IS just MY experience... well- along with every other live person I know who uses a DC header.

:lol:

Can you tell I learned how to use bold? anyways,back on track...I think I'll go with GReddy, name brand, 350 for SS...sold!

Plus...it will flow quite nicely into my full cat-back GReddy EVO. (Product placement is GReddy sees this!)

stillen 4-1
dyno #1 on d16z6

when i was looking for one back a few years ago... justin from fast as knutz is who i got it from. he showed me some plots. i was sold.

i voted for the DC Sports 4-1 1-piece stainless, but I would go for the JDM ceramic DC Sports 4-into-1 1-piece ceramic. I love mine :)

Dyno plot coming soon......

Originally posted by exhacker@Dec 31 2002, 02:02 PM
i voted for the DC Sports 4-1 1-piece stainless, but I would go for the JDM ceramic DC Sports 4-into-1 1-piece ceramic. I love mine :)

Dyno plot coming soon......

JDM won't work on a D15B7 :(

Back