WTB IN CT 92-95 HATCH BODY PARTS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CoreyR

i need quite a few body panels for the hatch i just picked up. its black so i would prefer black parts but at this point i dont really care what color cause it will be painted anyways.

Pass. door manual windows and locks
driver and passenger fenders
front bumper (can be hatch or coupe but no 4 dr)
rear bumper
side skirts - both sides.
big driver side door molding (not the skinny one from DX or whatever the Si one)
sunroof glass possibly

let me know what you have, i prefer these parts to be within 1 1/2 hour drive from me and im in central CT.

ross's doesnt sell foreign parts. terryville might have something but theres newington auto parts they only do imports but they wanted 150 for a front bumper cover, they better give me a blow job with that price.

the one on kimberly in NH isnt that chuck and eddies new haven lot? i know they have one in new haven.

not really related but kinda

what are the best yards to check for an obd0 teg ecu i besides chuck and eddie's or webster's i need one soon and i been lookin hard for one online cuae i dont want to have to drive all over CT to get jack any help is great

Originally posted by 90siTuner@May 24 2005, 10:17 PM
not really related but kinda

what are the best yards to check for an obd0 teg ecu i besides chuck and eddie's or webster's i need one soon and i been lookin hard for one online cuae i dont want to have to drive all over CT to get jack any help is great
[post=503167]Quoted post[/post]​

newington auto parts in newington number is 860-666-6122. they have tons of hondas in the yard. i think dale (erebunicrx) paid like $70 or $100 for an obd1 PR4 ecu so a obd0 should be the same

you can call or go down. tey wont let you just walk through the lot though you tell them what you need and they get it for you.

chuck and eddies is off of exit 8 on I-91 near the strip where locals race. theres a junkyard on kimberly ave exit 43 on I-95 but im not quite sure what the name of it.. its where my first del sol rests.

PS
please post if you know any other junkyards near the New Haven County?

What about the one on rt6 in hickville, I mean terryville. Rosses does have imports usually they are a little older. Thats where I got a lot of parts for the civic and the rex. I think that there is a decent yard in Thomaston or Watertown only a few exits down on rt 8.
What about Pandolfs?

I think websters is in thomaston i picked up a si bumper there complete cover and reinforcer but a lil bit of a rip 175. its kinda off of rt.8 exit 39 up the hill

newington auto

lol, to the guy who wanted a blow job at newington auto, did you check out the chick with the trailer park hair and cheap nails, heard she's good maybe but an attention freaked out chick who bosses her husband around

Back