WTB:Koni's for GC's or Tokico Illuminas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
I need to find either a set of Koni yellow adjustables with the adapters to run with CG coilovers, or a set of Tokico Illuminas...cheap hooks ups rock, as I am trying to be thrify, as I have a couple things on the burner right now.

Need to fit 92-95 Civic, 93-97 Delso or 94+ teg

thats why i like hs better, im too mellow and slow for HT, but outside of that pointless comment have a free bump!!!

:toot:

you know john, there are pretty good deals on ebay for konis, but especially for illuminas- you should check that shit out homie

ive been on the lookout for some shocks for my ground control coils too john, and the basic consensus ive been getting from honda-tech is that tokico illuminas arent that great. i dont know why. i wish i had money for konis :( . oh well i dunno what im gonna go with but i just wanted to give you some heads up on what ive been hearing. sorry for jacking your thread :)

Everyone on HT is just a Koni whore.. that's all. Illuminas will work great with GC, and that's actually what GC recommends (Koni too), but since they are cheaper than Koni Yellows, the people on HT don't like them as much.

Makes perfect sense, huh?

Bump for you John!

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 29 2004, 09:04 PM
Illuminas will work great with GC, and that's actually what GC recommends (Koni too),

And one of the techs at Bilstein I talked to. I was going to get some and have them revalved since they would be maxed out in stock form, but the guy I talked to said the Illuminas are great for sleeve coilover set ups, and the Bilsteins would 400+ and another 300 for revavleing :(

KYB AGX? how do those compare to illuminas?

sorry for the thread jack john :ph34r:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 29 2004, 11:18 PM
KYB AGX? how do those compare to illuminas?

sorry for the thread jack john :ph34r:

"Better" ride, but dropping on them more than 1.5 voids the warranty.

Back