WTB: Kyokugen Lug Nuts from Jason (alljdm.com)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

La_Pieuvre

Hey Jason, I just called you and left a message on your voicemail.

I saw on your website that you carry Kyokugen Lug Nuts for Civics for $50 /set.

PM me if you have it in stock and tell me when I should call to place my order.

PS: When I do order it, what is the fastest shipping method? I'm in Dallas, TX by the way

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Dec 26 2002, 04:59 PM

PS: When I do order it, what is the fastest shipping method? I'm in Dallas, TX by the way

I'm sorry I missed your call. I have the black nuts in stock for honda/acura set-ups. I will call you on friday morning and give you this information, or you can all me tomorrow. I also got your PM. If you would like, you can do paypal.com (please add $% to total charges) if you would like to do credit card, I will need to speak you you personalky. Fastest shipping method would be Priority Mail via USPS. That charge will be $5.00.

if you have any more questions, please feel free to call me, pm me, or email me (jason@alljdm.com)

THanks
jason
www.ALLJDM.com

Originally posted by ALLJDM+Dec 26 2002, 06:52 PM-->
La_Pieuvre
@Dec 26 2002, 04:59 PM

I'm sorry I missed your call. I have the black nuts in stock for honda/acura set-ups. I will call you on friday morning and give you this information, or you can all me tomorrow. I also got your PM. If you would like, you can do paypal.com (please add $% to total charges) if you would like to do credit card, I will need to speak you you personalky. Fastest shipping method would be Priority Mail via USPS. That charge will be $5.00.

if you have any more questions, please feel free to call me, pm me, or email me (jason@alljdm.com)

THanks
jason
www.ALLJDM.com

Ok that sounds good, I'll call you tomorrow morning and order via phone.

allright and just incase you don't have the phone number yet, here it is... 813.376.8933

$50 for lugnuts?? :blink:

they better be gold plated or made out of some kinda space age super light and super strong metal for $50!!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 26 2002, 08:53 PM
$50 for lugnuts?? :blink:

they better be gold plated or made out of some kinda space age super light and super strong metal for $50!!

They're supposed to be light and Black (so my black rotas will look better :p )

they wanted $250 for a set fo the volk ones!! This is a steal!! HAHA

aren't they heptagonal for some anti-theft purposes or something???

I need some too dude...to go on the new attacks :D
I'll let you know something within the end of the week....

Back