Wtb: Left-hand Engine Bracket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok guys i got my hasport mounts today and i want to install them but the left hand mount (drivers side) is different. hasport says i need a left hand engine bracket from a 90-93 integra. does anyone have any sites where i could buy one? or if anyone out there has one that they arent using i would greatly appreciate it. the part number is 11910-PR3-010. anyone help, please. thanks in advance.

now thats just a bracket right and not the whole mount? did u do an engine swap? did you use hasport mounts? cause i would like to use all 3 mounts. thanks.

would anyone happen to have maybe the engine laying around with this bracket or does anyone have one of these, i need one. let me know if anyone has one or knows a place to get one fairly cheap.

If it's just the bracket you need that bolts to the block, I have one from a 90-93 integra XSi B16A. I'll sell it for $20 shipped. I put a first gen motor in a 93 Civic and replaced both the rubber mount and the engine bracket. Email or IM me if you're interested.

Back