WTB : Lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Where's a good place to buy lights? I am leaning toward some angel eyes (Clear corners, projectors, etc) If you say eBay I will hunt you down and kick your ass. I just want some good non-leaking shit!

OEM corner are just ugly, same with the projectors, thick ass pieces of plastic is what they are. I think I'll get some Halo's [straps on flame retardant suit] I did use bondo on the corners, and the weather turned the bondo fucking brown!

stock halo's on a 5 series bmw = :worthy:
aftermarket lights trying to steal the look = :ghey:

I did from Ace hardware, it turned the shit brown, meng!

hey....I think that I can help you out w/ the projectors if you are interested. I can get my hands on some Denji projectors (they are glass and look great)...not the cheat plastic s*#&! Sorry, but all the clear corners that you are going to find are going to be plastic.
Let me know the year, make, and model of your car, and what type you are interested in and I'll be able to quote you a price. Oh... and what state will they be shipped to for the S&H. I keep it as cheap as possible!!! :worthy:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 28 2002, 09:34 AM
OEM corner are just ugly, same with the projectors, thick ass pieces of plastic is what they are. I think I'll get some Halo's [straps on flame retardant suit] I did use bondo on the corners, and the weather turned the bondo fucking brown!

bondo isnt caulking dude

Ok, I used Bondo, get off my ass! Point in case : it looks like my corner lights have rust on em, which matches the hood well, I guess...

Eww Bondo on your clear corners?! You want to use silicone adhesive or sealant that's weather proof, doesn't smell (indoor type is good) and dries clear.

For projectors, Denjis are the best. They're glass and they actually have a better beam pattern than stock- that is if you're looking for headlights that shine farther and not wider.

Well, I could be an ass and go by the all-go, no-show philosophy-- which is weight is everything. Plastic projectors would be LIGHTER than glass projectors. [Dennis Leary] I'm an asshole [Dennis Leary]

Back