WTB: Lightweight B-series Flywheel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

Just like the title says, looking for a 10-12# lightweight flywheel for a B-series motor (B18b to be exact). 9# is also ok. I am located in Raleigh, but moving to NY about an hour north of the city for the month of July.

Originally posted by wanderinman@Jul 7 2005, 01:22 PM
Just like the title says, looking for a 10-12# lightweight flywheel for a B-series motor (B18b to be exact). 9# is also ok. I am located in Raleigh, but moving to NY about an hour north of the city for the month of July.
[post=522148]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a fidanza lightweight not sure wich number but i can get a pic from u iof ur interested just let me know i live in emporia,va

I have a 8.8 lb aasco flywheel. only used for 500 miles or so and shattered the clutch. the surface needs a minor resurface, but its still in really good condition. asking $100 shipped and its yours. its a $250 flywheel, but i already replaced mine with a little heavier setup for my app. LMK

matt

Originally posted by bustedknuckles+Jul 7 2005, 12:47 PM-->
Originally posted by wanderinman@Jul 7 2005, 01:22 PM
Just like the title says, looking for a 10-12# lightweight flywheel for a B-series motor (B18b to be exact).  9# is also ok.  I am located in Raleigh, but moving to NY about an hour north of the city for the month of July.
[post=522148]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a fidanza lightweight not sure wich number but i can get a pic from u iof ur interested just let me know i live in emporia,va
[post=522156]Quoted post[/post]​

PM sent

hybrid89
@Jul 7 2005, 12:47 PM
I have a 8.8 lb aasco flywheel. only used for 500 miles or so and shattered the clutch. the surface needs a minor resurface, but its still in really good condition. asking $100 shipped and its yours. its a $250 flywheel, but i already replaced mine with a little heavier setup for my app. LMK

matt
[post=522157]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll pass on it if it needs resurfacing, but thanks for the heads up.

Id take an aasco that needs a 15$ resurfacing over a fidanza anyday.. and guess what I own a fidanza. Aasco is badass

Originally posted by 94CivicSlow@Jul 12 2005, 08:00 AM
Id take an aasco that needs a 15$ resurfacing over a fidanza anyday.. and guess what I own a fidanza. Aasco is badass
[post=524659]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I already PM'ed him about it. :D

Back