wtb: rolling shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Matts96HB

VIP
im looking to buy a rolling shell.. dont really care what it is or what kinda shape its in. I just want something to put my d16 into and be able to drive it. Must be cheap. Let me know what you got.

sorry, didnt even see this got replies!
ej2 coupe where are you located? im interested in that ride. whats the history on it? any accidents?

got a rolling white 92' eg shell, completely stripped... could come with seats if you wanted them. they are black with red stitching race seats knocks. type r shocks and struts, and i believe 2 inch lowering springs ( not ebay, but cant recall what kind) bout to get it painted good for cheap ( got a hook up) ;)... um brand new fenders, hood, front bumper, headlights, amber corners, silver star headlights. stock exhaust still on car. and the odometer reads 170,xxx and has clean title. sitting on crx si rims, no center caps wrapped in sumo tumo all seasons 2 brand new, 2 slightly used.

located in ct

thanks

Last edited:
I got a 95 EX coupe.... got the D16z6 in it already, was being converted to a 5 speed... and got held up.. have all the parts. IM in Vermont and only asking $400 because there is still about 3 hours left of work to be done to it. Let me know!

i have a 94 Si shell stripped back and carpet out but comes with front seats if you want. rolling shell with after market rims and good bfgoodrich tires. engine bay is set up for d16z6 vtec motor. pm me for pics. my price is 500 obo. located in NJ.

Back