WTB Set of wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rush3969

Banned
I am looking for the cheapest set of after market wheels that i can find 16 inch or 17 inch..As long as its nothing stock unless its a gsr fat five or 99 up si wheel or something..Dont have alot of money to spend on a set also add shipping with the cost..Area code 41017..I got some things to trade but ill have to dig up the stuff and list it all..I will update when i find the items i have to trade...Thanks alot.

I have some black 5 spoke 17's if you want them. Shoot me a price. Or hit me up on aim at youknowwhoibee. They are in good condition. Let me know.

Um 18's i wouldnt mind but its just finding tires for them when i need them how much for them...

On the 17's what kind and shape are they in can you all possibally get me some pics of these wheels...

My email is rush3969@yahoo.com

Thanks later

wheelguyz.com always has cheap and halfway decent wheel/tire combs. usually under $500 shipped and mounted/balanced for 17"s
i ran on a set i got from a friend who bought there. they were fine, just a tad heavy.

There are semi decent tires on them. I woulda taken 500 for em but they're being traded today. If you want them the guy I traded it to might sell em to u.

Back