FL WTB stock exhaust and rims for 00 Civic LX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kanned

Beast
As it says, I'm looking for a stock exhaust system from a 96-00 civic lx. Want the manifold down to the muffler preferably, minus the mounts and sensors. If you have just the manifold that will fit a d16y7, even if it's cracked, I'm still interested.

Also looking for a stock set of 4x100 14" wheels with or without tires. I have a set of mint 16" Rota J specials with good tires/universal bolt pattern on them that I may be willing to trade + cash.

I'm in the Martin County, FL area and would rather not deal with shipping on the bigger items. Local scrap yard is a fucking rip off, so here I am.

Emailing me at seantrain@gmail.com is the best way to get a hold of me.

Thanks,
Sean

I got a stock muffler in great shape
Here is some pic of it
l_6e55cd1c4d7a4f38ad739933b3aa60d0.jpg

l_b1003bf6422046f1aea49df11214f892.jpg

I live in Oklahoma City i can shipp for some extra money
$40 pickup

Have a local sale pending atm for a manifold and pipe with muffler attached, which is what I would prefer. I have an aftermarket cat welded in atm that was done to quiet it down in a quick and cheap manner, so replacing it all would be the easiest way.

About the tires, I'd like to deal with something like that locally. Like I said, I'd rather not ship the bigger stuff like a complete system or rims/tires. Unless there's an Oklahoma City, FL idk about lol.

Back