WTT LSVTEC HATCH for eg coupe AZ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

david_jones001

Im looking to trade my 91 civic hatch with a BUILT LSVTEC for a eg coupe or ef hatch that has a d16z6 in it or a sohc motor in it, someone near tucson

Originally posted by becoming@Jul 17 2005, 12:10 PM
i have an eg hatch....with z6 out of an ex coupe...that i wtt
[post=527516]Quoted post[/post]​

i traded this a long time ago man, sorry, i to now have a eg with a d16z6 but its turbocharfed <_<

Are you interested in going b-series? if so let me know, i have a shitload of parts that i need to unload....heads, blocks, axels, ect.

Please do not purchase from this person as they have not paid me for a product that they received over two months ago. I have repeatedly requested final payment and am now being ignored after getting unfulfilled promises of payment.

If payment is made, I will only happily delete this post, however until that time I will maintain posting these or appropriate responses according to the site rules on each sale you have until final payment is received.

If you are considering purchasing this item please beware as this person has lacked integrity as of yet with online sales and purchases.

Originally posted by bhut2180@Jul 18 2005, 05:59 AM
Please do not purchase from this person as they have not paid me for a product that they received over two months ago. I have repeatedly requested final payment and am now being ignored after getting unfulfilled promises of payment.

If payment is made, I will only happily delete this post, however until that time I will maintain posting these or appropriate responses according to the site rules on each sale you have until final payment is received.

If you are considering purchasing this item please beware as this person has lacked integrity as of yet with online sales and purchases.
[post=527809]Quoted post[/post]​

Who, Becoming, or David_jones001? You need to clarify accusations you are making.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 18 2005, 04:13 AM-->
@Jul 18 2005, 05:59 AM
Please do not purchase from this person as they have not paid me for a product that they received over two months ago.  I have repeatedly requested final payment and am now being ignored after getting unfulfilled promises of payment. 

[post=527809]Quoted post[/post]​

Who, Becoming, or David_jones001? You need to clarify accusations you are making.
[post=527863]Quoted post[/post]​

YES u do!! I have never sold anything except on ebay, and my screen name is lostsol93, and have almost 100% good feedback, you do need to clarify who you talk about when there are 2 people talking about buying/selling products!!

Originally posted by bhut2180@Jul 18 2005, 08:11 PM
I apologize for not clarifying, this is for the person that started this thread, david_jones001
[post=528203]Quoted post[/post]​

OK, good deal. Thanks for fixing that for all of us :)

Back