wwjd?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol.

Jesus would drive a 1983 Mazda pickup with 20 of his closest friends in the back. Oh wait, that's Hezuz.

Originally posted by Havok@Nov 16 2004, 01:31 PM
lol.

Jesus would drive a 1983 Mazda pickup with 20 of his closest friends in the back. Oh wait, that's Hezuz.
[post=417718]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo:

Originally posted by Havok@Nov 16 2004, 12:31 PM
lol.

lmmfao :lol: :ph34r:

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 16 2004, 08:09 AM
Drive? He just kinda floats there and lets out a holy fart when he needs propulsion.
[post=417604]Quoted post[/post]​

:)

Jesus would drive a Civic because he would be like everyone else. Although he is The Man (other than God), he would a humble dude, no need for anything more than 200hp.

i think Jesus would drive a 64 Impala with 16 switches. i mean hell they put his pictures on them, so why not? i can see ol' Jesus coming down the boulevard now sittin on 3. pull up to ya and stop, hit the switch and pancake that fucker and say "wut up"

lol

Hahahahaha.... my cheeks hurt. Hoooly shit... okay, Jesus would drive a 2005 Mazda RX-8. Because I need to sell a god damn car, it's been a week and a half now.

I'm thinking a pick-up. Sure would come in handy for hauling that big ass cross.

Originally posted by Havok@Nov 16 2004, 06:06 PM
No one's jumping on a 91 auto Accord!? Wtf is wrong with people!?
[post=417925]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, Jesus could drive it in S mode... and be SUPER Jesus!

1016_TVhypercar.jpg

Hydrogen car yo.....

Hands down, Jesus would drive a 2005 Cadillac Escalade W Series. With a ice blue pearlescent paint job, a big gold halo vinyl on the hood, and silver-lined angel wing vinyls on the sides. His license plate would read "SAVNYOU". And he would have 10 12's in the back as opposed to rear seats and bump Aretha Franklin's RESPECT or one of his many hymns dedicated to his coolness.

Represent.

Jesus would rock a woody y0!

for those with your minds in teh gutter, the wood paneled jeep/cherokee's back in day.

hippie and poor both at once, now thats jesus. :fosho2:

Originally posted by Havok@Nov 16 2004, 01:31 PM
lol.

hahahahha fuckin great

Back