Xbox FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khrisb

$120 - Xbox console, 6 games, 4 demos, and 2 controllers and media remote with IR unit.

Condition: used

I'm selling my xbox! It comes with 6 games: Metal Gear Solid 2:substance, fable and fable lost chapters, burnout 3, doom 3, and splinter cell: Pandora tomorrow.
The demos are 3 official xbox magazine demos and a Mortal Kombat deception disk (I think it was an extras disk or something. It's got the original mortal kombat game on it and a bunch of interviews)
This setup also comes with the dvd remote, IR sensor, and 2 controllers.

I'm selling this because my mother got it for me as an impulse buy when they first came out. I haven't played it much, probably around 100 hours total game time. Console looks great and games are mint.
I'm asking $120 obo.

I can ship it for $20-$25 bux extra. (Continental US price. If you're in Hong Kong or wherever, it'll be way more.)

n656640709_1111170_1502.jpg

n656640709_1111171_2077.jpg

Last edited:
Ehh...because of nigerian scammers trying to rip me off, I'm no longer going to ship this. And nobody on Hondaswap lives very close to south ga, I'll probably not sell it here...oh well.

Edit: I'll ship to somebody that a couple other people will vouch for.

Bump.

Back