You wanna talk about a BAD weekend?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by adnoh@Aug 2 2005, 05:12 PM
Sorry to ruin your buzz :p
[post=534706]Quoted post[/post]​

you better be!!!! :D but yeah, i am really sorry, but hey, theres no place to go but up from there. start climbing bitch

Wow, that sucks. Sue the crooked towing company. Don't let them get away scott free with 300$

Sorry about your friends, that's really shitty. But at least you lived to tell the story.

damn dood, be thankful you all werent in your sisters car! my weekend wasnt as shitty yours, but some thieving son of a bitch stole my Alpine cd/mp3 player out of my truck sunday nite. so now im rocking the OEM tape deck POS. :(

:rant:

Wow, you're extremely lucky man! if you woulda left but 15 minute ealier like you said, you would not be here right now. You are blessed. I'm sorry about your friends and your car, but be thankful for you life.

And somehow get your money back from that goddamn thievin' tow company!

Anyone remember this post?? Well sorry to bring it back, but here are the pics of my Sister's car. We went to the yard to grab something out of it before it gets cubed.

gallery_31005_76_107101.jpg

gallery_31005_76_91951.jpg

It'll make you think twice about sleeping in your car.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 25 2005, 10:06 AM
wow. that shit is bananas
[post=545048]Quoted post[/post]​

B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Sorry just HAD to. Damn man, that really sucks, but just be thankful you guys hadn't gotten there yet. :thumbsup:

adnoh, sorry to hear about that. I know you might respect what I have to say right now because of that other stupid thread, but that was just kidding around and this is not. Sorry to hear about the people you know and good to hear that you weren't in the car. And about that towing is their anything you can do? Bastards.

Cube it??? Why the hell would you want to do that.. A little touch up paint here and there... Looks like most of that would buff out.

adnoh, sorry to hear about that. I know you might respect what I have to say right now because of that other stupid thread, but that was just kidding around and this is not. Sorry to hear about the people you know and good to hear that you weren't in the car. And about that towing is their anything you can do? Bastards.

Dude, I was totally fucking with you in the other thread......no offence taken. Thanks for your concern :)

About the tow, we're talking with our lawer right now about it. Apparently there have been more of the same situation from that company.

if i read one more crasdh thread and see a "it'll buff out" reply, i'm going to flip.

There's no way that'll buff out!!!! But it still is pregnate....looks like we might have to do a C-section though....

you can take that rear disc it looks like :p and the license plate you BARELY got to haha! anyways glad to hear you are alright man...the towing company should be sewed they have to leave you some kind of invoice with everything on it and not just a paper saying we have your car lol...but anyways glad to hear you are alright but sorry to hear about your friend...he shouldn't have been D&D

he got away without a high 12 year old, deer, his life and a tractor. He's on the upside.

Yes, I hit a deer yesterday, well it ran into me. No damage, for once.

But good luck man, hope things go your way.

Back