Your Everyday Moron

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OMFG!!! I knew that was gonna happen... :wtf: was he thinking...or was he?!?

His truck got :owned: and he deserves what he got.... :woo:

DarkHand made the same post today entitled "Video of the day"

so yeah it's a repost...but it's still funny as hell and kind of sad to know that someone would do that and expect everything to be alright.

Honestly, that man must have been drunk or on some drugs. No sane person would do that to a z71.

Originally posted by dveit@Nov 27 2003, 11:47 PM
Honestly, that man must have been drunk or on some drugs. No sane person would do that to a z71.

:withstupid: I saw that coming a mile away though...I wanna know what the camera man was riding in...I was hearing some BOV sounds and it was turning me on. :eek: :ph34r:

btw nice quote...that's a good one.

yep... i just wish he woulda stayed on the truck and flew into the poll himself. THIN THE HERD!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAa

i cant stop fuckin' laughing!!!! holy shit thats fuckin hilarious!! what a douchebag!!!

lmfao....

Z71 :owned: that fire extinguisher!

s3fc6d90b668b5.jpg

gimme 2 seconds and ill make an even funnier macro. hehhehe 8thinks evil thoughts*

it's just amazing that people can possibly be that stupid. you'd think that he would have gotten back in and turned the first time he hit the curb.

ok keep in mind i made these with my shittiest jpeg proggy and it took a total of 2 minutes for both. :\ flame me = you die!

s3fc6dfaa11198.jpg

s3fc6dfb6641a8.jpg

ah well i fogrot to delte where he was originally in the 2nd pic.. but it would have been funny if that one really happened. just pretend the smudge by the truck on the ground is a doggy.

if that guy did that in my front yard id go jack his truck and ebay it. yo accord, what kinda trees you sell y0? ;)

big tree's little tree's, shrubs as well.. .. ficus nitida, ficus benjimina, green jem ficus, shamel ash, modesto ash, arizona ash, fan tex ash, southern live oak, brazillian pepper's, california peppers, african sumac's, globe willow's, jacaranda's, fruit tree's, citrus tree's, desert tree's (palo verde, mesquite's, etc) and mony, many more..

our cheapest tree is ~$59.99 and our most expensive is about $4500 :D :ph34r:

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3f375dbd81661.jpg :spin:

i still can't believe how much or a moron that guy truely is.

Back