Your first piece of college campus ass...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MokujinX5

Got a question for the peeps living on campus at college...

How long did it take for you to your first piece of college campus ass? (not your first piece of ass)

I'd ask my friends, but half don't go to college and the other half had ball and chains so they didn't try.

i didn't live on campus when i was still in school but it took me about a month or two cuz at first i was all anal about my work and studying but then i let it slide a bit and got up in it...
then it was like...[Office Space voice]i was showing her my O face...O...O...[/Office Space voice] :p

That reminds me of a story... :D
I didn't actualy get any ass this time, but it's a good indication of college girls.

So, I'm a sophmore in HS and me and a couple of buddies are up in chico trying to single-handedly drink Sierra Nevada Brewing co. out of bussiness. We are all standing out on my buddies porch watching the fly chicas walk by and verbally assaulting them. The guys we are visiting are all about 4 years older than us. So, these chics walk by and one of our friends convinces them to come up on the porch and have a few beers. He's never met these chicks before. So about 1/2 a beer later I look up and Jeremy (one of the older guys) is making out with this hot blonde. He just met. All of a sudden he locks eyes with me and pulls away from her.
"Hey, why don't you go give my friend some love?" he askes and nodds to me.
She just smiled and replied, "O.K." with a dirty smile...
So I'm like 16, so drunk I can barely stand, and this HOTTTT 20 year old comes over and grabs me and starts making out with me. About 3-4 minutes of tonsill hockey and she says thanx and goes inside with Jeremy.
All I can say is "wow" That's a good friend. And Chico for ya.....
:lol:

I had this coworker-chick give me head on a lunch break before... I was working at Wally-World, it was a Thursday... I'll never forget that day. She was good too... tongue ring action!

sochslammer, I tried what you're friend did. To help a buddy of mine out (22 virgin) and at least get that chick to give him head... she didn't want him. About a week later she told me straight up she wanted to fuck... yeah man!

It took me six days when I got to college to get laid, I made out with a chick the first day there but I was too wasted to take her back to the dorm room. Gotta love Wisconsin our women can out drink most men.

Originally posted by MokujinX5@Aug 8 2003, 02:01 PM
I was working at Wally-World

:huh:
Really? I thought that was a NAT. LAM. joke?????
Where is wally world?

Originally posted by racerxb20z@Aug 8 2003, 02:08 PM
It took me six days when I got to college to get laid, I made out with a chick the first day there but I was too wasted to take her back to the dorm room. Gotta love Wisconsin our women can out drink most men.

where do you goto school at?

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 8 2003, 01:47 PM
I didn't actualy get any ass this time, but it's a good indication of college girls.

So, I'm a sophmore in HS and me and a couple of buddies are up in chico trying to single-handedly drink Sierra Nevada Brewing co. out of bussiness. We are all standing out on my buddies porch watching the fly chicas walk by and verbally assaulting them. The guys we are visiting are all about 4 years older than us. So, these chics walk by and one of our friends convinces them to come up on the porch and have a few beers. He's never met these chicks before. So about 1/2 a beer later I look up and Jeremy (one of the older guys) is making out with this hot blonde. He just met. All of a sudden he locks eyes with me and pulls away from her.
So I'm like 16, so drunk I can barely stand, and this HOTTTT 20 year old comes over and grabs me and starts making out with me. About 3-4 minutes of tonsill hockey and she says thanx and goes inside with Jeremy.

i like your avatar...
But when i go downtown and places like that my car alarm is made
by Desert Eagle :lol:

thousand or so in the hole, but WELL worth it :lol:

Yeah, but the desert eagle is a little hard to fire out your drivers side window without the kick making you smack your hand on the door frame... I'll stick with the .40 Sig with interchangeble .357 barrell.... B) :laugh:

University of New Hampshire.... combine up north buzzard binge drinking with hot city girls. What do you get? me not even being able to remember the first chick. hahaha. But seriously, I can't remember - all I know is that college is definitely the place to find bitches.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 8 2003, 03:16 PM
Yeah, but the desert eagle is a little hard to fire out your drivers side window without the kick making you smack your hand on the door frame... I'll stick with the .40 Sig with interchangeble .357 barrell.... B) :laugh:

Glock 19. Low kick, small, and will still put a hole in someone. :p

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 8 2003, 01:47 PM

so how does it feel to have kissed your boy??

thats the first thing i thought, thats fucking nasty, SHE WAS MAKING OUT WITH HIM IN FRONT OF YOU!!! well you were drunk, so ill cut ya slack

I hope I get laid on my trip to my college before I attend. :p

That's when you know you're at the top of your game.

i hope i get laid tonight..... its been goin on 6 months.

Back