Z10 Traction Bars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dvs_prelude

Sup everyone,
I'm planning on building my EG to have a sick ass suspension setup, and I'm wondering if traction bars get in the way of any other suspension components... i.e. sway bars, anti roll bars, etc... I was planning on going with the Type-R sways using some special adaptors.

Also, I know the traction bars are good for wheel hop, but do they hinder performance at all in turns? Is it like a give and take thing? :unsure:
Thanks

Nope. They don't get in the way. Go hit my web site (in my profile) and look at the "underbody" pics. My whole front end is totally loaded, and I don't have any clearance issues.

I'm assuming the traction bars are in the front? What's that bar that goes under the collector of the header? Is it connected to the other red bar behind it?

underbody_med_03.jpg

Yes, a brace, and no. Try posting the smaller picture in the thread next time. I've fixed it for you here, but be more careful in the future.

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 26 2003, 11:07 PM
Yes, a brace, and no. Try posting the smaller picture in the thread next time. I've fixed it for you here, but be more careful in the future.

cool sorry, I didn't realize it would come out so big. What kind of brace?

Originally posted by dvs_prelude+Mar 27 2003, 09:59 PM-->
@Mar 26 2003, 11:07 PM

cool sorry, I didn't realize it would come out so big. What kind of brace?

It's a 4 point brace- it's really just a front lower tie bar / brace that connects to 2 more points farther back in the front subframe area.

Back