1,000,000th POST COUNTDOWN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's not clear... it's white.

and no, i don't wanna give it to ya.

Stickers are at a twenny year high, they're worth money and I wanna give it ta ya.

"I had a drawer full of broken stickers and decals, and Tom gave me $800 for it ! ""Good ol' Tom!"

There is a guy here in Reno that has his own cutting machine and stuff...He makes all the decals for our car club. Pretty cheap too. If there were enough people interested in stickers, I could have him cut some...

Just a thought...

There is a guy here in Uniontown that has his own cutting machine and stuff...He makes dumb stickers for me and allmy friends. For free too. My friend has a window banner on his Jeep that says, "Rut Slut" and we used to have one on all our cars that said "Team Pumpkin" If there were enough people interested in stickers, I could have some made...

Just a thought...

So I didnt have to rewite it all.

There is a guy here in Reno that has his own cutting machine and stuff...He makes all the decals for our car club. Pretty cheap too. If there were enough people interested in stickers, I could have him cut some...

Just a thought...

I'm interested.

I vote yes because Brutal appears to be the kind of chap that can make a logo that when turned upside down, looks strangely like a Kayak.

hsticker.jpg

lol thats cute.

Unlike brian, my HS.com decal is in a better spot.
Splitthemup124-1.jpg

Even though I have one on my desktop monitor too. :ph34r:

Yeah, I would personally point and laugh at that.

I had three stickers, but I think I sent one to Ian.

I want some of those stickers so bad. I'd pay $10 for 2 of them.

I want some of those stickers so bad. I'd pay $10 for 2 of them.

Besides a school sticker, I have NEVER had any other advertising stickers or any other type of stickers on my car. I would sport that sticker on my car in a HEARTBEAT! After all, I love this damn site. :D

Besides a school sticker, I have NEVER had any other advertising stickers or any other type of stickers on my car. I would sport that sticker on my car in a HEARTBEAT! After all, I love this damn site. :D

:werd: that's a nice clean looking sticker.

Back