12hr enduro

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what mods did you do to the engine other than exhaust?

i've done started something...

DSC02177.JPG

Bad ass. That's awesome. I love the radiator mount job. Looks like a lot of fun doing that.

Hopefully down the road, I can do stuff like this.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Dec 9 2003, 10:30 PM
My buddy was wrenching for Mazdaspeed... he is on the right with the backwards hat...
aad.sized.jpg

It looked like it was fun...

god damnit i want a spec miata

:worthy:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 10 2003, 01:16 AM

god damnit i want a spec miata

:worthy:

thats why i sold my civic :eek: my hardtop mx5 is the new project

Originally posted by xyswany@Dec 10 2003, 12:04 AM
what mods did you do to the engine other than exhaust?

header and exhaust is all that was done to that motor, the less non-oem parts, the less to worry about breaking for enduro racing.

:( i hate you :(

i see a handfull of them everytime i go to the track ... they are badass

haha, i got lucky got a good deal on it, found a 90 with a hardtop for 2500. they are a lot cheaper to race than the civic was. so it came down to $. even tho the civic is alot faster (HP wise)...

thats a very sweet deal
you'll love it

there must be potential for them somewhere ... ive seen them fucking up 911s on the track (might be the fact that they only need to hit the brakes 1 time on the whole damn track... lol)

Originally posted by chris@Dec 9 2003, 11:07 PM
haha, i got lucky got a good deal on it, found a 90 with a hardtop for 2500. they are a lot cheaper to race than the civic was. so it came down to $. even tho the civic is alot faster (HP wise)...

get her runnin right yet though? :lol:

haha good question...i managed to break it after driving the piss out of it for a week, i will fix it this weekend. havent had the time or motivation to do it. i know...i lag <_<

Back