15" Black Rims for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
Located in Danbury CT. Would prefer pickup, shipping would prolly be expensive. Pics suck, but i dont have a digi, so its better then nothing. The rims are in good shape, there is a chip taken out of one rim, i knicked a curb a week before i took them off this winter. The rim isnt bent or anything though. A little black touch up paint and you would never notice. The inside of one other rim is scratched up, dont know how, it was like that when i got em.

They bare a strong resemblence to the Racing Sparco Tarmacs. Not sure if thats what they are or not.

The tires arent included, they only have 1 more summer left, so its not worth it to whoever buys them, so Im just gonna keep 'em. Asking $150 for the rims. If you want them shipped, you pay it.

fa5d52c5.jpg

fa5d52bc.jpg

fa5d52b6.jpg

-Chris

Originally posted by LeanMeanMarine@Dec 9 2003, 07:11 PM
dem so ugly wheels...
So dont buy em

better pix,
Nope

got vouches?
Yup, but you obviously dont need them if dem so ugly wheels.

n00b
Actually, no, but thanks for caring.

4. Meaningless replies, complaining of high prices, etc will be deleted. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 9 2003, 07:55 PM
How much does each rim weigh?

35 pounds with tires (kuhmo 712's) so i would imagine somewhere around 15 pounds since those are heavy tires.

Originally posted by BlackFrog+Dec 9 2003, 07:55 PM-->
LeanMeanMarine
@Dec 9 2003, 07:11 PM
dem so ugly wheels...
          So dont buy em

better pix,
          Nope

got vouches?
          Yup, but you obviously dont need them if dem so ugly wheels.

n00b
          Actually, no, but thanks for caring.

4. Meaningless replies, complaining of high prices, etc will be deleted. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple.

His manners are on the same level as JustinVW's... something about Marines=rude fuckers. lol.

j/k... ;)

AirJockey will vouch for BlackFrog. Clayton bought his turbo setup last summer withd no problems whatsoever. It's the one on his crx.

Stick my name up for a good vouch for this guy....he's honest...I've seen the rims..they are cool.

I am very happy with the turbo I got from him..and he delivered it to my place...for a fee and a beer.....

so another bump in the name of good trades....

im interested.... i just can seem to find out how much my rims weight for a comparison. if i could find out, and they were less than mine, i would probly get them...

hey man, sorry, i didnt see this post for a while. i sent you an email, but if you wanna send me a PM through this board, i check this alot more then i check my email.

Clayton, thanks for the vouch, and the beer :D I wish i had something else to sell ya, that was a good time.

-Chris

Originally posted by Goldenboy@Jan 13 2004, 08:01 PM
bump for some non stunna wheels

thanks. another bump for a new week.

by the way, they weigh 14 pounds, weighed 'em this morning.

I could meet you at the Mass/NH border on 95, could u drive there? i have cash...

Back