1991 lx sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

anyone know what will a stock lx sedan run with gsr engine and cable b16 lsd tranny with p/s, a/c i know lot of people post stuff like this but i researched alot and harding find anything with these 4 doors i wanna look different.

There are 65165165165132184 variables that may change times.
Not to be a dickhead, but do it and see?
Maybe mid 14 sec car?
Who knows, do it and tell us.
Good luck! :thumbsup:

Don't want to sound rude or anything either but I once too had that same Honda.

I had an idea of doing the same thing. I saw one in my town running around with a b16 with a really mean sounding turbo.

As cool as the engine and turbo where tuned....the car was ugh looking. Props though if you wanna do it ^^

yea, my estimate... 14's. b'c if you are asking this question you probably arent a good driver.

my friends 89 civic w/stock b16 ran a 14.5 i think... so... there ya go

Quoted post[/post]]
yea, my estimate... 14's. b'c if you are asking this question you probably arent a good driver.

my friends 89 civic w/stock b16 ran a 14.5 i think... so... there ya go

i ran a 14.7 with i/h/e on my 91 crx si with b18a1 shitty tires bad launch too my other car 4 dr is my everyday driver

Put ITR cams on mine and went 13.98 @ 99.41 in Civic EX sedan but now am stuck in the wiring on a TODA b18c.....

Quoted post[/post]]
Put ITR cams on mine and went 13.98 @ 99.41 in Civic EX sedan but now am stuck in the wiring on a TODA b18c.....

91 ex sedan 13.9 pretty good i mean my lx sedan is everyday driver p/s,a/c doesnt realy matta right i know its weight but its everday driver.

Damn I drive a 91 Civic EX 4DR and I am lucky to run 15s.... :mad:

Wonder if I need to tune better or something? I know that I am throwing code 2 for 2nd O2 sensor but I dont think it will make me run that slow. As for mods I have CAI and Magnaflow 2.25" exhaust. Someone pls help me get faster.

4DRB16A

Quoted post[/post]]

Wonder if I need to tune better or something? I know that I am throwing code 2 for 2nd O2 sensor but I dont think it will make me run that slow. As for mods I have CAI and Magnaflow 2.25" exhaust. Someone pls help me get faster.

4DRB16A

try what using for tires

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

4DRB16A

try what using for tires

i just got the stock 14" rim/tires on it.

Of course you have to launch that bi--- like you stole it (I dropped out the clutch at 8k rpm) which will spit out any non-OEM axles. Do NOT use AutoZone axles!!!!That is with slicks too.

Stick in that 2nd O2 sensor, the motor likes it better than wiring them together. Car weighed 2550 lb. with me in it but AC taken out along with bumper core supports. Mine has a sunroof.

Back