1992 gsr hatch CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tyler

UPDATE: BRAND NEW TIRES ALL AROUND! COME LOOK AND DRIVE THIS CAR!

4400 firm Really want a truck pics can be seen here http://hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=1588024

vin:2hgeh2367nh509890 clean title in hand

AIM:tybuds69
Email:tctegse@hotmail.com

Car: 1992 vx 130k miles on body rust starting to bubble 1/4's
96 GSR block/92 jdm b16 head, JDM GSR tranny MINT from Hmotors shifts like butter 57k on block
Mods:
AEM short ram
neuspeed race springs
2.5 in custom catback to greddy evo
dc short throw
type r front strut tower bar
neuspeed rear
Black rota slips 15x6.5 w/ brand new kumho ecsta 711's
gsr brakes all around w/ booster and master cylinder
walbro 255 fuel pump
jdm tail lights
skunk2 knob
tach that goes to 9k
del sol vti audio console
arm rest w/ cloth top
EDM type r steering wheel black w/ red stitch
Clifford alarm
come w/ 2 15 in wheels w/ nokian hakkapelittas snow tires

new parts:
new front rotors
pads
axles
tie rod end
head gasket/engine seals
clutch
billet drivers side motor mount from integra

BAD:
hood is f'ed (dented) have a teal replacement hood will need to be painted obviously
carpet isn't great (holes under driver side floor mat)
door lock buttons on the inside are broken

Could you get better/detailed pics of the rust on the 1/4's and maybe some interior pics as well?
Maybe some updated pics.
Has the windshiled been fixed and has the hood been replaced?
Any mechanical problems with the car?
Suspension, has the car been lowered? If so has it been professionally aligned and camber kit installed?
Clean & clear title and title in hand?

I have a 95 GSR that i am trying to sell/trade. My classified ad can be found here...
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=67268&hl=

Quoted post[/post]]
What are you looking for in a truck ?

Hey Brian it's your old tranny too! As for a truck I'm looking for a decent one, doesn't have to be 4 wheel drive. I need something to put my dirtbike in. Can't be a total shitbox though. I have a hood for it thats teal, the windshield will be replaced when I get home for spring break, clean title in hand. Not really interested in cars at the moment, I really need a truck.

Yea I bought the tranny from Corey, shifts like butter. I would buy a truck if the car was gone, that's a pretty good deal too..

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a hood for it thats teal, the windshield will be replaced when I get home for spring break, clean title in hand. Not really interested in cars at the moment, I really need a truck.

Ahh well, figured i would give it a shot to see if ya wanted to trade.
LMK if anything changes.

Bump for a sick hatchie. If I had a clean truck I'd definately trade it up.

Interested in a 93 Tacoma with a Fisher plow? :mrgreen:

bump, send me pics of that tacoma EGproject.

I'll get on those pics. I know for a fact that the truck runs fine, has a good tranny and 4WD, but is no beauty queen. No massive rust, but a few dents and its a 5spd. Fisher plow with new hydro lines and pump. If I grab it ill spruce it up a bit with the usual wear and tear items. I was planning on buying it off my friend to use as a winter truck. I can throw in cash if you want.

i have a 91 gmc sonoma 4x4 extended cab and a ef hatch with a minime swap that dosent run
118000 on the truck 90000 on the car trade plus some cash

Back