1st OCD experience

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i count to 100 when i am brushing my teeth but that is just an old habit of when my mom would make me brush my teeth. i cant do it without counting because then i wont know when to stop.

I would have walked out of the shitter and said, hi! my name is James and put your hand out to shake his.

Then after shaking it, say nice to meet you, then say, opps I forgot to wash my hands then walk out.

My gf has OCD. I make fun of her on a daily basis for the stupid things she does.

Examples:
when a light switch is turned on, it has to make a noise. When turning it off the switch must be silent.
The tv (or anything with a volume level adjust) cannot be on an odd number volume level, except multiples of 5 and the number 9.
She can't kiss me a number of times that is an odd number. Like if I kiss her 3 times, she has to do it again.

There's more that I can't think of, and some I don't even know about cause she's embarassed to tell me. I find it all very amusing.

That's not amusing...it's sickening. Fuckin' dump her.

raer! its getting catty up in here. i say the only reason to dump an ocd chick is if she cant have sex with an odd number of men. because if thats the case, she's cheating on you.

wow funny how things go from girl friend to dumping to cheating. I guess most guys dont have a healthy relationship eh?

if shes a nice girl and you are happy keep her. might be the best thing that ever happened to you.

raer! its getting catty up in here. i say the only reason to dump an ocd chick is if she cant have sex with an odd number of men. because if thats the case, she's cheating on you.

i just have a problem with guys who dump girls over petty shit.

wow.

dickhead.

no seriously, everyone has their issues so fuck you.

Geez buddy. A bit sensitive there. I'm just thinking long term. That shit could get out of hand. Anyone that's married can tell you that little things that seem cute:

a) are not so fucking cute after a while
b) become really fucking annoying
c) open the door for even more annoying things

Geez buddy. A bit sensitive there. I'm just thinking long term. That shit could get out of hand. Anyone that's married can tell you that little things that seem cute:

a) are not so fucking cute after a while
b) become really fucking annoying
c) open the door for even more annoying things

Well instead of just dumping someone for petty shit like Seinfeld, work on it with them?

I don't know how far along Ian is in the relationship with her, but how do you have any girlfriends if you would dump her for something petty that you find annoying?

Eventually I find everything annoying at one point or another.

you cant fix people. ive been trying to fix petty shit that aggravates me with kristen for over a year. its just not possible somethings you cannot help. you either grin and bear it or move on.

I didn't say fix them, I said work on it with them.

Let them know what it is that they do to annoy you, if it's meant to be they'll work on it for you or dump you...

It's win win.

fix/work/whatever. you're either in or out. ya know?

i love how the mostly single guys are commenting in this thread :lol:

Maybe I'm just TOO easy going, petty shit doesn't bother me that much.

Not woman related, but BDN always puts the damn toilet seat down, why I don't know, but he does. Pissing at 3 am doesn't always turn out the way I hope it would.

I like how the guy who has never had a g/f is giving relationship advice.. lmao

lol I wasn't going to go there.

Just remember, fat ugly chicks need love too! No reason not to date them.

As far as dating an OCD girl, if shes hot enough and her issues are not major, meh, who cares. I'd love to fuck around with her and everytime she goes to live, give her one more kiss, or when she turns a light off, turn it back on and off just to mess with the flow.

She'd break up with me, but at least I would be the one who saw past her issues.

yeah, cause you know me as well as you think you do, right? just because i dont talk about my relationships in the past doesnt mean i didnt have them. come off your assumptions on me already, you make yourself look retarded.

Maybe I'm just TOO easy going, petty shit doesn't bother me that much.

Not woman related, but BDN always puts the damn toilet seat down, why I don't know, but he does. Pissing at 3 am doesn't always turn out the way I hope it would.

agree with you up top, but i drop the seat down because of guests in and out. and flush each time.

yeah, cause you know me as well as you think you do, right? just because i dont talk about my relationships in the past doesnt mean i didnt have them. come off your assumptions on me already, you make yourself look retarded.
Bait, hook and reel.

Back