2000 civic si...53k miles 1owner....mostly stock. 5,800

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TYPO, im asking 5800, not 58,000

ok so this is the civic that had the ugly body kit on it. i threw all that out and got a jdm front clip. rear bumper and trunk off a 00 si-r...completly new interior. the car has the wheels that are on it, and i have a brand new set of rotas ill throw in with the deal. this car runs and drives amazing. verry quick for a stock b16. the only mods i did to it was aem pullies and a short ram intake. oh and it has dual greddy exhaust. the one dual pipe can be removed so you will have a normal looking exhaust. or keep it the way it is. the car could use paint, cause the clip is kind of off color black as the rest of the car, or drive it the way it is. ive done the hard work. now someone needs to own the car

484 905 2292 joe, im in west chester pa. and i have a shipper that ships all over the country. so if your interested call me

Attachments

• Picture 1029.jpg
    Picture 1029.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 365
  • Picture 1030.jpg
    Picture 1030.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 305
  • Picture 1031.jpg
    Picture 1031.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 367
  • Picture 1008.jpg
    Picture 1008.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 242
  • Picture 825.jpg
    Picture 825.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Come on now guys, he might be blind you never know.

that rust is normal in pa. lots of salt in the winter. I wouldn't have even concidered that rust.....that's just normal here. Around here rust is on the rear quaters, but not even concidered in the engin bay.

<p>
that rust is normal in pa. lots of salt in the winter. I wouldn't have even concidered that rust.....that's just normal here. Around here rust is on the rear quaters, but not even concidered in the engin bay.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

I second that. Its like bolt and nut rust. the pannels don't rust much

did yall see the before pics by chance

<p></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

I second that. Its like bolt and nut rust. the pannels don't rust much

I have a 2000 with 3x more miles and barely any rust in the engine bay.

did i mention we get alot more snow which means alot more salt? or maybe it means i take much better care of my car.

Back