2000 Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Car:
~Flamenco Black Pearl 2000 Si Coupe. Stock 160 hp B16a2, no modifications, 5 speed manual transmission shifts smoothly, but shifter is a little wobbley. Engine/chassis has 52,500 miles. Clean Carfax report. No problems at all.

Misc:
~Only thing I've done is take off the pinstripes on the sides of the car. Runs strong, no problems. $11grand Thanks.

Pics are here.

it has intake and stereo but I'll be putting it back to stock if it's sold.

I think you gonna have a hard time fetching that price. 15K is what a dealer would ask for the car. Private sale its about 12K-13K, plus ebay has lots of them. They go cheap like 8k-10k. Your best bet is to try and sell it locally to get top $$$.

I need to reduce my bills. I'm gettin rid of my cable tv and other stuff as well. if I can pay off most of my loan i pay off the interest and buy a cheap ass car...

well, i'll get the money before you get the car...if i get a check, I'm going to be sure it clears before i give the keys up.

I can find a car for about 1000 easy.

like two weeks ago i bought a bone stock black 2000 Si for 12. it was totally stock, with a decent system, clifford alarm, 70K mi.
yeah. so many people want one. yours has less miles than that, i bought mine for 12 im sure you could get that easy

Back