2007 shelby gt500 pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

475 horsepower and 475 foot-pounds of torque is hardly unimpressive from a factory vehicle.

i meant aesthetically impressive. and what, does ford just like to make a habbit of comming up short to GM? cause they have succeeded in doing it again (although im sure that the GT500 is probably 20-25k cheaper...and the GT is 80-85k more)

coming up short to gm where? gm is crumbling and if you are talking about the corvette the mustang has never been compared with corvette ever. what happened to the camaro line?

what happened to the camaro line?

07 BABY...hopefully ill have the lude done and then drivin a nice camaro after that. (gotta get the haters off my back)

I love driving Chevy power....its just :)

For some reason fords never put the smile on my face. Maybe cause there is only one that i actually respect around here. Camaros...yeah i dont mess with our camaro guys out here. i helped build half of their engines....450 NA HP camaros suck....4.10 gears suck. LSD sucks....i just go home. Then they are like WAIT MAN, i JUST GOT TIM TO INSTALL MY NITROUS.

love how they get all patriotic with the red speedo, white middle guages, and blue tach :zipper_mouth:

When their parents can't afford their gas bills at the end of the summer...then they might release a braincell or two.... :ph34r:

That's not the one Foose built for production. When is that one coming out? And what are they going to call it?

Back