20K Cr-X FS whole or parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Everything I have. B16, Greddy 18G turbo kit, Sparco seats with sliders from my 89 CRX. 17" Volk wheels, Integra disc swap, Tein SS Suspension. Fiber Images CF hood, black housing headlights, apexi tach. What ever it is, I want it gone. I want nothing more to do with this car. It was broken into a little over 2 months ago and the process of putting it all back together is to heart wrenching. So at the close of the 3rd year of owning the car and nearly 21,000 into it. It's over! That does not mean I will accept low ball prices for anything. I am willing to be fair, and gurantee you will be happy with whatever it is you need, or want! Let me know. The more you buy, the better of a deal I can cut you. I just want it gone! I am in northern Ohio and welcome visitors! My email is rollmodel_777@hotmail.com My name is Ray. For pictures you can go to http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/359540

how much for the sparco seats shipped to 75119 and co you send me some pictures of the seats. The one on the link only shows the headrest of one seat.

Quoted post[/post]]
For both seats shipped to you in Texas, I am getting estimates around 150.00 for shipping If I pay half of the shipping that would bring the number to 950 shipped for both seats. You didn't say if you wanted the sliders, seeing as they are vehicle specific. If you do I will throw both of them in for another 100.00 If you can't use them, that's ok! I will have more pictures posted when I get home from work tonight. Let me know and thanks for looking!

Ray

For the Apexi tach I will do 210.00 shipped. Let me know.

Ray

Thanks but NO THANKS.........I can get the sparco torino 2 seats brand new and locally for $400.00 each.

At this point in time I am no longer looking to part out the car. The past 2 days have been very productive. And tomorrow looks good too! The car is running. Changed the oil and did a transmission flush today. Tomorrow I am having 2 new tires put on the front of the car and an alighnment done. After that she should be good to go! I will be posting new pictures soon.

Ray

It's still for sale as a whole! It's just that the price went up a little.

Back