265hp n/a Integra .. WOW!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh my fucking god!!!!

klyph you crazy eskimo bastard

:lmao:

wow

just wow

rep for you

damnit need to spread it around :(

:fuckyou:Ya know, This is why there is so much stigma in the world about people with REAL mental health issuse that do need help, and are scared to get it. Because of people like you just make fun of people like me. Me how ever don't have to take this shit. You cum guzzling gutter sluts of humanbeings don't know the first thing of what it is like to be really sick in the head or even what it is like to live with some one who is. So you take your perfect world and fuck up some one elses already fucked up world for what? A laugh? Ok, my Craigslist add was way off, and I fixed it. Now making fun of me because I was genuine and kind hearted trying to help some one who was a FAKE is FUCKED UP!!!!! Disrepectful to a community that has to fight every day just to show the world that they can live as real people.:fuckyou:

This thread just keeps getting better by the day.
LegendaryThread.jpg

Increasing forum traffic 101: Make fun of people interested in your forum topic, then invite them to defend themselves against a bunch of trolls.

i need to do this on my site.

Ok, sorry about that, but still, it's fucked up guys.
you need to learn that everybody on forums are douche bags to the new guy. stick around for a couple months and make some posts and you'll find it funny too.

HEH... we are all dooshes... believe that, or you won't make it here lol

i learned tha hard way too, well... not really as compared to your way...or should i say in contrast...?? yeh..

you need to learn that everybody on forums are douche bags to the new guy. stick around for a couple months and make some posts and you'll find it funny too.
:beer:Lessoned learned. Drink some beers, and I'm here to learn. I don't know quite a bit, but know where as much as you guys do. I'm been turning wrenches for a long time, but I never really had the time to learn about performance and what it takes for spacific parts and such. I just know how to fix 'em. I'll be around.

:beer:Lessoned learned. Drink some beers, and I'm here to learn. I don't know quite a bit, but know where as much as you guys do. I'm been turning wrenches for a long time, but I never really had the time to learn about performance and what it takes for spacific parts and such. I just know how to fix 'em. I'll be around.

LMAO! Kid, from what you've showed us so far, you don't know shit...and I wouldn't have faith in you to put air in someone's tires without fucking something up.

LMAO! Kid, from what you've showed us so far, you don't know shit...and I wouldn't have faith in you to put air in someone's tires without fucking something up.

:werd: Dont try to put on a front, you have already proved your car-retardedness.

Back