265hp n/a Integra .. WOW!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:gives:I'm just going through threads and learning what I can, and I'll be asking questions. I mean 'com on. Havn't you guys had enough already?

:gives:I'm just going through threads and learning what I can, and I'll be asking questions. I mean 'com on. Havn't you guys had enough already?

nope, and as long as you're on this board I won't ever get tired of it. I have zero fucking respect for someone who posts up a fradulent for-sale ad like that trying to trick people into buying a hunk of shit. I'm glad some high school kid who didn't know any better didn't see that ad and think he was getting a badass car for a killer deal and buy it. You are a complete piece of shit, and you're exactly the kind of piece of shit that makes car enthusiasts look like idiots and assholes. If you really are any type of mechahic, I'd be willing to bet money that you're the type of corner-cutting flat-rating piece of shit sleazeball shade-tree mechanic that makes normal, honest, hard-working people leery of taking their car to ANY mechanic shop, for fear of getting fucked over by an incompitent piece of shit like you.

Here's a forum for you to join, try www.thingsididlastnight.com

fucking worthless piece of shit.

Oh yeah I forgot, :lmao:

HEH... we are all dooshes... believe that, or you won't make it here lol

i learned tha hard way too, well... not really as compared to your way...or should i say in contrast...?? yeh..

I'm not even going to fight with you about it Will. You're just pissed because mommy didn't pay enough attention to you when you suck on her tit. Like I said, I'm here to learn more, and I'm damn good at fixin' shit.

nope, and as long as you're on this board I won't ever get tired of it. I have zero fucking respect for someone who posts up a fradulent for-sale ad like that trying to trick people into buying a hunk of shit. I'm glad some high school kid who didn't know any better didn't see that ad and think he was getting a badass car for a killer deal and buy it. You are a complete piece of shit, and you're exactly the kind of piece of shit that makes car enthusiasts look like idiots and assholes. If you really are any type of mechahic, I'd be willing to bet money that you're the type of corner-cutting flat-rating piece of shit sleazeball shade-tree mechanic that makes normal, honest, hard-working people leery of taking their car to ANY mechanic shop, for fear of getting fucked over by an incompitent piece of shit like you.

Here's a forum for you to join, try www.thingsididlastnight.com

fucking worthless piece of shit.

I'm not even going to fight with you about it Will. You're just pissed because mommy didn't pay enough attention to you when you suck on her tit. Like I said, I'm here to learn more, and I'm damn good at fixin' shit.

wow, great comeback

and your just pissed cause you know shit about cars and get all ass hurt when somebody calls you out for your bullshit lying trying to scam some kid into buying your shitbox. now your putting on some bs front to us to make you not sound like such a fucktard? my flags waiving!

lmao..

what you had posted there put you in a very low standing with lot of people. I'm surprised that you even signed up on this forum. I can't complain, more traffic and possibly more users for the site now. Along with more funny threads for me to read about people doing dumb stuff. Like this!:D

Is this now our new 91accrodwiffwurk?
what'd i miss here?

I shall believe you from now on!

damn bmw driver
... lol

always believe your admin/mods, except for when it comes to kayaks.

I'm damn good at fixin' shit.
first image result on google for "fixin shit"
2588826960_1cc7d11438.jpg

lets hope you dont use just duct tape

I just noticed this.

anyone see a resemblance?
m_4de0b55da745b24e7e6c8ae724e6f967.jpg

CockMongler.jpg

haha.. check this guy out.. his profile is private so this is all i could get.. i could only imagine what kinda pics he has

m_4de0b55da745b24e7e6c8ae724e6f967.jpg

*edit.. just realized i used to have that same hoodie
eg6sir i think found his myspace

"we're no longer the wet bandits.. we're the sticky bandits now".. "shut up Marv!"

Damn that does look just like him from Home Alone. I would advise you to just stop talking completely. You have already lost everyone's respect now your just going to be someone to laugh at.

Back