4 point harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slayer1927

This should be a easy question I have , I want to get some 4 point racing harness belts . My friend installed his to the back seat I want some that I can bolt to the back of my seat or under it and make it really clean since I still have to have my back seat. Now do they make one like that and if so where and how much I see alot of like s2000 but not alot for my 89 civic

horrible idea

improperly installed harnesses will cause you serious harm in the event of an accident

installing them at a steep angle like to the back or under your seat will cause spinal compression in a collision... probly wont kill you but youll be putting stickers on your wheelchair afterwards

you want harnesses??? install a cage and wear a helmet

find another way to look cool

Ok I will rethink what I am going to do . I just wanted to see if it will work but with problems like that I will not do that.

Thanx that could have ended really bad.

And stay away from 4pt harnesses all together. I know Schroth makes an ASM 4 point that is supposed to be the best 4pt, even that I wouldn't feel safe in. 6 point with proper roll cage and race seat or keep it stock.

Looking to stay in the seat under hard cornering? Use a CG lock.

Back