PA 5 Inch Tach with blue shift light / Autometer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sleeper88

My mom thinks i'm cool
5 inch Auto gage by autometer Tach with blue shift light 10,000 rpm. Barely used. $100.00 obo Shipped

Attachments

• 000_0168.JPG
    000_0168.JPG
    330.6 KB · Views: 313
  • 000_0169.JPG
    000_0169.JPG
    400 KB · Views: 224
  • 000_0170.JPG
    000_0170.JPG
    322 KB · Views: 179
If i can see someones tach through their rear window its too big. Not to mention a shift light that is brighter than your interior light.....a cop beacon too.

BUMP..i think big tachs are actually straight,just dont mount it in a dumbass place,and the bright shift lights are very helpful in built motors where you cant actually tell what rpm your at

Thanks injen That is true
The tach was mounted in a 90 hatch to the left of the cluster which was okay. I'm not a fan of big tachs tho. I would hide a shift light and i would rather go off a tach thats in the cluster. Clean look. But autometer makes a great tach tho

Calibrate? You don't. You hook the wires up (white, black, red, and green) and you mount it wherever you want it. Nothing more is needed...

You set the light before you start the car. Once you do that your good to go. These tachs use a air core system. So the pointer is held there by air to give an accurate reading and isn't bound by anything

Back